ADVERTISEMENT

Karen Sypher

I'm fairly ambivalent. Karen Sypher is a low-life to begin with. I mean, would anyone want to go to dinner, and be seen in public, with a woman who would have sex, with a stranger, on a restaurant table? Then, regardless of how slimy Rick is, she did not have to abort that baby. That decision was hers, and she made the wrong one. That being said she spent 7 years in prison, and she has paid her debt to society. I am sure she has some insight into the dynamics of the whole affair, and holds RP in disdain. (Don't we all?) However, while I am curious, and if I am in the car I may tune in, I am not going out of my way to rope off 2 hours of my Tuesday to listen. Now, if Matt has someone out of the NY DA's office on, I'm there.

Wouldn't be surprised if UofL hires her as the next liaison to the "student" athletes. She would fit right in with that bunch.

Tards in otisburg gonna hate mj and uk even more after this, so therefore, i love it!

OTISBURG....that's epic...University of Otisburg

giphy.gif

Matt just said no one came up and asked him about football this weekend, it was all about louisville.

It's like no one trusts his football takes...or that he's obsessed with louisville.

I would like to hear her side. It appeared to me to be a negotiation started by Pitino and when she upped the ante he turned her in.

I think that MJ is trying to get a post-prison hummer from Karen. She seems to hand those out like candy at Halloween.

Last edited:
Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT