ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas Seeking Closure, 2016-21 KU Has 167 Wins, Players First Program Has 148

Players first sounds good for the recruits but it's not helping the University of Kentucky right now. You can win without promising the moon. I never have heard any other coach say that about another program, players first only looks good when you are winning. This is Kentucky, you come here to win championships anything else that comes is a blessing. There is plenty of examples now why some should stay instead of going for fools gold and then wind up overseas or out of work because of bad advice and greed.

Reactions: Dirt Court King
Kansas apparently has been cheating most of that time as well.
Are you ok with that?
Nobody is okay with that. If Cal deserves props for one thing, it's running a clean classy program and that's where I tip my hat to him.

That being said, unfortunately Cal's coaching performance in the last 5 years doesn't meet UK standards and him blowing the most prized record UK has ( and yeah it's happening guys ) to a program not deserving of it, should be the final nail in the coffin of his tenure here

Reactions: deep3 and KyFaninNC
Nobody is okay with that. If Cal deserves props for one thing, it's running a clean classy program and that's where I tip my hat to him.

That being said, unfortunately Cal's coaching performance in the last 5 years doesn't meet UK standards and him blowing the most prized record UK has ( and yeah it's happening guys ) to a program not deserving of it, should be the final nail in the coffin of his tenure here
Ku will not catch us

Ku will not catch us
You mean the NCAA will punish them for cheating and take wins away? Because that's our only hope, certainly not Cal and the uninspiring recruiting class he's bringing in. If there are no sanctions, KU will take the record sometime early next season

at one time UNC passed UK in all time wins
even if KU does pass UK it will be short lived

at one time UNC passed UK in all time wins
even if KU does pass UK it will be short lived
do you remember how we overtook the lead again? CM Newton had proof of games played that UK and the NCAA didnt keep on record..... giving us a bunch more wins to take back the lead.

This time, our hope would be the NCAA taking away KU's wins. Watch KU get a 2 year ban and not have to forfeit wins.. because the NCAA couldnt be fair and even if their souls were at stake.

Reactions: ok-cats-computer
ADVERTISEMENT