ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas looks to be about to have a bad day

maxresdefault.jpg

If I’m not mistaken the fbi is allowed to withhold information if part of an ongoing investigation. With this being potentially bigger than just a few schools I can understand why nothing is going to be released until they have a few people together to burn

Don't see anything in the article that would lead me to believe they found anything on Kansas. Maybe they did, but if so they haven't found anything to lead to an arrest as yet.

As expected Kansas will go along with Arizona and Louisville as major programs affected, get ready, college basketball is going to experience a huge shake up this season

Don't see anything in the article that would lead me to believe they found anything on Kansas. Maybe they did, but if so they haven't found anything to lead to an arrest as yet.
Might not be in the article, but the only possible way the fbi got documents pertaining to Kansas deal with adidas would be through warrants, so the fact that the ad openly and blantantly lied about being contacted by the fbi tells you all you need to know. Trust me, they have dirt, they are just waiting for a few more big burgers to fry before releasing it.

As expected Kansas will go along with Arizona and Louisville as major programs affected, get ready, college basketball is going to experience a huge shake up this season

There will be a lot more soon. Getcha poocorn ready.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-college-basketball-scandal-20171010-story.html

One former high-major college coach who retains deep connections in the business said he believes the case will lead to 40 to 50 job openings for head and assistant coaches by the spring.

Already, some coaches at schools not linked to the first round of charges have retained attorneys. A sense of unease permeates the sport during a time usually filled with optimism because the season opens next month.

Might not be in the article, but the only possible way the fbi got documents pertaining to Kansas deal with adidas would be through warrants, so the fact that the ad openly and blantantly lied about being contacted by the fbi tells you all you need to know. Trust me, they have dirt, they are just waiting for a few more big burgers to fry before releasing it.

That could be true and definitely could have happened. But, they could have gotten the paperwork for the contract through adidas. Either way, they’re looking into the relationship. We’ll see what happens.

What I’m hearing there is a huge possibility, it isn’t going to be a quick announcement, this thing will take months to get all shelled out. But there will likely be more arrests, and 3-4 other universities, some new, and 1-2 that was already named in the initial report that take a huge blow. Kansas, Arizona, Miami I’m pretty confident in. The 4th I don’t want to put out without some solid facts

That could be true and definitely could have happened. But, they could have gotten the paperwork for the contract through adidas. Either way, they’re looking into the relationship. We’ll see what happens.
From what I’ve heard there was a lot of truth to computers and files being taken from Kansas. I’ve kept from posting everything I’ve heard simply because Ive sorted through a lot and talked to a few that refuted a lot.

Reactions: jarms24
What I’m hearing there is a huge possibility, it isn’t going to be a quick announcement, this thing will take months to get all shelled out. But there will likely be more arrests, and 3-4 other universities, some new, and 1-2 that was already named in the initial report that take a huge blow. Kansas, Arizona, Miami I’m pretty confident in. The 4th I don’t want to put out without some solid facts

I’d like to hear your fourth school. It’s simply speculation at this point so tell us your thoughts.

Reactions: Catzman
Should we be concerned about the 4th?

Didn’t Oklahoma state get mentioned today as one of the schools about t get into trouble? Thought I read that somewhere.

Where there is smoke there is fire.

There will be a lot more soon. Getcha poocorn ready.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-college-basketball-scandal-20171010-story.html

One former high-major college coach who retains deep connections in the business said he believes the case will lead to 40 to 50 job openings for head and assistant coaches by the spring.

Already, some coaches at schools not linked to the first round of charges have retained attorneys. A sense of unease permeates the sport during a time usually filled with optimism because the season opens next month.
Ok all you arm chair coaches time to dust off the resume. Coaching your kid's pee wee basketball team might make you a star....

It has been stated by a ton of pundits, a couple of guys on XM have stated the FBI was looking for the big fish, Is KU the big fish, is there an individual that is big fish. I mean a team that wins the big 12 every year is big fish but not that big fish I assume. Maybe it is.
Don't think the big fish is RP, even though he would love to be called by that moniker for his ego. Everyone has said there is end game and big fish is still out there, not UL

ADVERTISEMENT