ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas is not a Blue Blood.......

Like them or not, (Put me in the not category) they’re definitely a blue blood.

They have the second most all time wins, and may overtake us if we don’t start stepping up our play.

Furrher, maybe we shouldn’t make fun of a program who had beaten us head-to-head three consecutive times. And just made a Final Four run as we were being bounced by their little brother.

Furrher, maybe we shouldn’t make fun of a program who had beaten us head-to-head three consecutive times. And just made a Final Four run as we were being bounced by their little brother.

How many of those games were actually called fair? I’m not a ref blamer when we lose, but a couple of those games were downright suspect.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat

They have the second most all time wins, and may overtake us if we don’t start stepping up our play.

Look we are Kentucky and the all time wins record should never be relinquished by us. But please understand Kansas has played 3097 games, Kentucky has played 2962 games.

Shut up. The guy is obviously poking fun at them. Lighten up.

Actually, I’ll make fun of the team we own in every statistic anytime I want, especially considering their insecurity complexed fanbase who’s always talking ish.

So, piss off.

Kentucky
Duke
North Carolina
UCLA
Kansas
Indiana

Not sure what it would take to fall out of being considered a blue blood, but UCLA and Indiana who I would consider moving.

I laugh at some of the media saying Nova is now a blue blood. Yep, don't think so.

Reactions: TopCatCal
Ye
Yeah, can't argue those points. The problem with Kansas, is those aholes are going to win 30+games every single year, so if we have a season falling short of that, like this season, they're going to continue to gain ground.

No comment other than I don’t like the term blue blood. Just cringey to me for some reason. Maybe it’s the show that did it. Don’t know....anyway, carry on....

It is hard to keep a team out of the "Blue Blood Category" when the inventor of the game was on their staff and they produced not only wins but great coaches like Adolph Rupp and a young John Calipari. The list is long.

Reactions: funKYcat75
They have idiot fans but some of you look like idiots by talking trash about them non-stop. Yes, I’m well aware we own them historically...but they have had a better run than us since 2015 and have kicked or a$$ three straight years. Maybe give it a rest until, you know, we actually beat them again.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
You're telling me to shut up on a message board? How old are you? 5? Nothing in my post is inaccurate. Some of you are such homers, you can't even reasonably discuss anything.

How you missed the joke of the post here is beyond me.

They have idiot fans but some of you look like idiots by talking trash about them non-stop. Yes, I’m well aware we own them historically...but they have had a better run than us since 2015 and have kicked or a$$ three straight years. Maybe give it a rest until, you know, we actually beat them again.
Look newbie, you've been a member of this distinguished community for 2 months. Don't come in here like a bull in a China shop throwing around orders and insults to respected members. Know your role and govern yourself accordingly.

Actually, I’ll make fun of the team we own in every statistic anytime I want, especially considering their insecurity complexed fanbase who’s always talking ish.

So, piss off.
2 ways to compare Kentucky & Kansas would be

1. Kentucky is Kansas on steroids.
2. Kansas is a poor mans Kentucky

Considering that Kentucky is bigger & better at everything than Kansas is. No wonder they have such an inferiority complex when it comes to Kentucky. We have more wins, more Final Fours, more national championships, more head to head wins, bigger & better facilities, a larger fan base, ect. ect., If I were Kansas I would feel inferior as well.

They remind me a lot of Michigan in football. A big name with little modern era championship relevance.

Look newbie, you've been a member of this distinguished community for 2 months. Don't come in here like a bull in a China shop throwing around orders and insults to respected members. Know your role and govern yourself accordingly.

I feel like Al Pacino at the end of Devil’s Advocate after reading this. Trust me, I’m far from a newbie. I have been around for years. As Al told Keanu, “I have so many names....”

Self most overrated coach in college basketball. ONE NCAAT title at Kansas despite killer recruiting classes, great home court atmosphere and dominant conference play.

Kentucky
UNCheat
Puke
UCLA
Indiana
UConn
Louisville

No Blueblood

KU is 2nd tier

Wrong... you have U6 in there? 1987 is a long time ago.. this is the only bluebloods ..
Kentucky
UNC
Duke
UCLA
Indiana
Kansas

Self most overrated coach in college basketball. ONE NCAAT title at Kansas despite killer recruiting classes, great home court atmosphere and dominant conference play.

Sounds like Kentucky under Cal. You need a better comeback.

Reactions: cgreen423
Cockburn passed the eye test. I would love to have him he seems similar to dakari and would likely stay atleast 2 years like him

ADVERTISEMENT