ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas All Time: Losing Record Vs AP Top 10/Vs EVERY Other Elite Program/Losing F4 Record

If the 57-47 vs Duke, UNC, UCLA and Kansas is a combined record, wouldn't Kentucky have a 35-39 record against Duke, UNC and UCLA?

Don't feel like looking into stats but with a quick glance all I can say thank goodness Kentucky has Kansas to pad it's stats against.

Can you admit Kansas has underacheived in the blue blood arena?

Yes, or no?

Under achieved? Depends. We've been to 14 FF's and only have 5 titles (j/k 3 titles). How many teams have been to double digit Final Fours?

I don't put too much weight in Kentucky's record against KU, as most of those wins were racked up when we were going through our down years. After Roy beat Pitino in AFH, we didn't play again until Tubby or Gillespi? I think Pitino thought Roy was running up the score and said he wouldn't schedule KU because of it. We also have a winning record against KY under Self.

Under achieved? Depends. We've been to 14 FF's and only have 5 titles (j/k 3 titles). How many teams have been to double digit Final Fours?

I don't put too much weight in Kentucky's record against KU, as most of those wins were racked up when we were going through our down years. After Roy beat Pitino in AFH, we didn't play again until Tubby or Gillespi? I think Pitino thought Roy was running up the score and said he wouldn't schedule KU because of it. We also have a winning record against KY under Self.

It doesn't depend, you have. Kansas started the show, produced guys like Phog Allen, Naismith, Brown, Rupp, hell even Cal coached there.

And you were tied with San Francisco and Florida in national titles in 2007. You're below Uconn, and you have a terrible record against all of the top tier programs.

Why can't you just admit that it's definitely under achieving, at least in a general sense pertaining to the blue bloods?

Lol at your record with Self. Decent coach but was lucky to win a title. His recruiting has really slowed and he's option B and C for top players right now. He wont win another, and Cal has already passed him by a while ago. It will only grow as time moves on.

It doesn't depend, you have. Kansas started the show, produced guys like Phog Allen, Naismith, Brown, Rupp, hell even Cal coached there.

And you were tied with San Francisco and Florida in national titles in 2007. You're below Uconn, and you have a terrible record against all of the top tier programs.

Why can't you just admit that it's definitely under achieving, at least in a general sense pertaining to the blue bloods?

Lol at your record with Self. Decent coach but was lucky to win a title. His recruiting has really slowed and he's option B and C for top players right now. He wont win another, and Cal has already passed him by a while ago. It will only grow as time moves on.

That's okay. Kentucky board, so I'm not going to talk about titles.

Can you admit Kansas has underacheived in the blue blood arena?

Yes, or no?
Yes we have underachieved, we should have at least two more titles. The 1957 triple OT loss to UNC and Syracuse in 2003 missing 18 FTs are ones that really stick out. But at the end of the day KU is still a top 5 program of all time. Being completely objective I'd put us 5th all time, we just don't have enough titles. If we get another title before Duke (doubtful) I'd move us past them to 4th.

Lmao, speaking of Ass whuppins, you happen to remember when we hung 150 plus on you and you ol boy Ricky? - -don't remember that? - -didn't think so, but it's ok you'll be all right lmao

You've lost to us 22 times, man.

Why are you guys so damn stubborn? Hahaha

Yes we have underachieved, we should have at least two more titles. The 1957 triple OT loss to UNC and Syracuse in 2003 missing 18 FTs are ones that really stick out. But at the end of the day KU is still a top 5 program of all time. Being completely objective I'd put us 5th all time, we just don't have enough titles. If we get another title before Duke (doubtful) I'd move us past them to 4th.

Wow. Thats the most honest KU fan assessment I've ever seen.

Props.

Reactions: lonnie boyd

We beat you the very next season after Pitino lost in AFH.

Kansas not even worth driving through thank goodness for airplanes what a crappy state .

I know you guys (and everyone else with a pulse) likes to give us shit for the Helms titles, and I get it. They're dumb. Every KU fan I know wishes they'd take those banners down, and we put no stock in their relevance as anything worth a shit. But by all means, kick a man when he's down. You'll never hear me give Rupp any shit (cause he's a Kansas kid), but he was a racist SOB....

Whenever a rival fan brings up the topic of Rupp and claims he was racist, it's basically the equivalent of admitting they have nothing of substance left to say so they'll throw a bomb on the discussion.

What they don't seem to realize is that 1.) the charge against Rupp isn't nearly as damaging as they think it is, given the actual facts about Rupp which most serious UK should already know 2.) just by making the charge, rival fans reveals themselves as someone who not only doesn't know anything about UK history, but they likely don't know much about their own school's history, and thus how hypocritical they actually are. They're essentially revealing their ignorance.

Now Kansas isn't nearly as bad as other schools like UNC, Duke among others etc. but I can assure you that every single school and institution (regardless of location) has had to deal with the issue of racism at some point in their history, and it's rarely a pretty story.

Last edited:
Reactions: lonnie boyd
mencrying01_by_manoluv-d86yi1j.jpg

Reactions: hotelblue
I know you guys (and everyone else with a pulse) likes to give us shit for the Helms titles, and I get it. They're dumb. Every KU fan I know wishes they'd take those banners down, and we put no stock in their relevance as anything worth a shit. But by all means, kick a man when he's down. You'll never hear me give Rupp any shit (cause he's a Kansas kid), but he was a racist SOB....

omgwtf.gif
I never met Rupp, and you didn't either. But if he was as you say, it would be mostly contributed to his Kansas upbringing.

Except one of those recruiting titles did lead to that 2012 banner.

Maybe you'll hit an irrelevant 14th this year and flame out like you usually do.

Except one of those irrelevant conference titles did lead to a 2008 banner.

Carry on.

Thought this may be a good time to revisit this topic for all those Kansas trolls that seemingly are obsessed with posting on this site.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT