ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas All Time: Losing Record Vs AP Top 10/Vs EVERY Other Elite Program/Losing F4 Record

Hard to argue with any of that. You did win a title in '12, and we exit the tourney far too early.

When's the last time KU played in the NIT? Can't say I've seen it in my lifetime (and I'm guessing I'm a little older than you...)
Prolly when UK started claiming Helms titles. We couldn't care less.

I would be embarrassed to be a Kansas fan.

You're sitting on as many titles as UK had in 1951. Think about that. To even call yourself a blue blood is borderline. Maybe a light blue, blue blood.

In 2007 you had the same number of titles as San Francisco. Ouch. And it took the luckiest win in tournament history to take you to three. Lol!

Kansas will continue to fall as a power and they are probably a bad hire or two over a decade from now from being completely irrelevant.

Prolly when UK started claiming Helms titles. We couldn't care less.
I know you guys (and everyone else with a pulse) likes to give us shit for the Helms titles, and I get it. They're dumb. Every KU fan I know wishes they'd take those banners down, and we put no stock in their relevance as anything worth a shit. But by all means, kick a man when he's down. You'll never hear me give Rupp any shit (cause he's a Kansas kid), but he was a racist SOB....

omgwtf.gif

Why is it everything gets better when it leaves Lawrence, Kansas?

1. Adolph Rupp leaves and proceeds to win 4 titles (more than KU has their whole existence) and become the all time wins leader.
  2. John Calipari leaves and takes 3 different schools to Final Fours and wins a title.
  3. Roy Williams leaves and wins 3 titles equaling KU's total for their whole history in only 15 years.
  4. Larry Brown leaves and wins an NBA Title and I believe took 8 teams to the playoffs. Much better pro coach than college.
Unfortunately NCAA troubles always seem to follow them all. Coach Cal and Adolph Rupp being the only ones cleared of any wrongdoing and both just happened to come to Kentucky where the NCAA likes to keep a watchful eye on us instead of places like Kansas, UNC, and UL. Those 3 have had issues ranging from fake classes, supplying prostitutes for players and recruits, and playing ineligible players to go along with allegations of drugs, rape, and domestic violence.

I know you guys (and everyone else with a pulse) likes to give us shit for the Helms titles, and I get it. They're dumb. Every KU fan I know wishes they'd take those banners down, and we put no stock in their relevance as anything worth a shit. But by all means, kick a man when he's down. You'll never hear me give Rupp any shit (cause he's a Kansas kid), but he was a racist SOB....

omgwtf.gif

Can you provide some facts to support this theory?

They don't compare to our real championships either. I'd imagine if KU were winning those fictitious "recruiting championships", they would have a banner made for it and hang it with their other banners. Maybe Wonder Bread will start handing out meaningless championships so you guys can hang some more banners and pretend like they mean something.
Wonder Bread blows.

lol. It's basketball board where basketball discussions are being made daily here. Sometimes statistics may often get pulled up about our rivals.

Rent free? Ha. Apparently everything is about KU. You guys have a mediocre program and are actually okay with it.
KU and UK are "rivals?" Huh.... who knew? I wasn't aware. Guess only you guys view Kansas as a "rivalry." We certainly don't. We do enjoy the recent success of winning against you guys, however.

Fellow blue blood...? Absolutely. Rival....? Not so much.
You aren't a rivalry or a blue blood. You are to us what Missouri is to you. Why are you here anyway?

Reactions: Willy4UK
And 2 of their titles were miracles. In 88' Manning got hot at the right time and carried them to a title essentially by himself. And in 2008 it took 47 missed free throws and a prayer 3.

Almost lost to Murray St in 88

Hey lets not sell the Kansas BB program short. I mean they've got a good little basketball program it just pales in comparison to Kentucky..... Lets look at all the things that the Kansas basketball program is No.1 at.

1. They've been on probation more than any other school in the history of college basketball
2. They've probably had more losses against double-digit seeds than any team in the history of college BB.

See they have a lot to be proud of...... We can't compete with that

Oh yea, it still stings. Winning @ Allen and Rupp gave me some warms fuzzies, but I'd take the win in 2012 over either of the wins the last two years. That's a no brainer.

Still, nice to see you guys think so highly of us that you create multiple threads. I searched on the Kansas boards, and you gotta dig deep before finding a UK thread. They exist, but you gotta look. I like coming here occasionally to get a good laugh. You guys kill me.

You guys need Helms trophies to help feel good and seek validation from other schools. You make excuses you didn't lose, you just ran out of time, and I don't go to your worthless board. I do believe I'd have to dig to find a UK post, it's not often you can find something your better at. You literally come to our board and tell us we are obsessed with you. We disucss many teams on this board, your not special no matter what yo momma told you.

Kansas fans are card carrying members of the Indiana Grief Support Group.

omgwtf.gif

Rupp wasn't a racist, learn some history. It will probably blow your mind.

Racism by todays standards isn't what eas happening during that time anyway. Social norms were totally different, and to even apply that label to people of the early / mid part of the last century is par for the course with this crap generation being spit out of these universities. Unbelievable how little is actually understood about societies in history today. What you and your ilk fail to realize is you and mostly everyone else would be considered racist by todays standards had you lived during those times. The law simply didn't allow certain things and social norms of behavior dictated the rest. Many people didnt agree, but that was how the world worked. The gains that those people made and the values they programmed into their children are why you are able to look back on everything today and apply the current social setting to them in the most ignorant and arrogant manner. Without the majorities allowing the changes, you'd still be drinking outof a different water fountain.

F off.

Facts regarding KU fans feelings towards Helms, or facts regarding Rupp's racism?
Tired of hearing about Helms and racism.

The most racist group of people on earth are black, and it's not even close.

I didn't really think or notice it until the OJ trial in '95.

There were blacks celebrating everywhere because their guy OJ, got away with butchering two white people to death. Anyone with an IQ above three knew he was guilty beyond any doubt.

What's funny, is OJ didn't even associate with many blacks. Most of his friends were white, his women were white, and he basically lived in a white neighborhood.

Everything in the media is pro gay, pro minority, pro liberal, and 100% anti hardworking conservative, responsible white guy. It's pathetic and needs to change.

Let's quit rewarding irresponsibility, and start making being pro self sufficient cool.

I'm tired of working my ass off to support losers who don't work, do drugs, have kids they can't afford, and whose biggest concern us getting high and seeing how many tattoos and piercings they can accumulate.

Oh, another thing that's been irritating for years now, the term African American. I'm guessing more than 90% of blacks referring to themselves as this have never been to Africa, so just quit this nonsense. My ancestors were Irish, but I don't call myself an Irish American. I'm just an American.....and I've been to Ireland btw.

Last edited:
That's what happens when you give a pos kansass troll attention. Don't feed them, and they soon die away.

Kansas is the most racist state in the U.S. Laughable that this moronic chode doesn't know this.

I've never heard racism until i met white kansas people. Wish the govt would use the military to eradicate the state

Kansas is the most racist state in the U.S. Laughable that this moronic chode doesn't know this.

I've never heard racism until i met white kansas people. Wish the govt would use the military to eradicate the state

They could drop a nuke in kansass and not put a scratch on anyone. Might kill 20,000 acres of alfalfa though. :fire:

Reactions: Willy4UK
Hard to argue with any of that. You did win a title in '12, and we exit the tourney far too early.

When's the last time KU played in the NIT? Can't say I've seen it in my lifetime (and I'm guessing I'm a little older than you...)

First, thank you for being the only Kansas fan dumb enough to open his mouth on here. We do appreciate the punching bag. I don't know any Kansas fans personally so it's nice to get the trash talk out of my system. So, lets get this straight. You take the time to get verified on our board to point out that we are obsessed with you... uh huh. That sounds like the logic of a man who thinks a conference championship is the highest achievement you can get. And I hope you got to cherish those last two wins - statistics tell us those will be the last time you guys beat us for at least the next few meetings. I wouldn't let that worry me too much though. In a couple of years you guys will pull together another team of thugs and might stand a chance against Iowa State (or whoever the hell plays in the Big 12) in the conference championship game right before Self starts his offseason early. Hahah I mean, can someone else on here tell me how many times Kansas has left the tournament before reaching the final four while being a 1 or a 2 seed in the last ten years. Jesus that must suck lol.

I think they we're the first 2 seed to be beaten by a 15 seed.

I think they we're the first 2 seed to be beaten by a 15 seed.

No that would be Syracuse who lost to Richmond in 1991. Kansas has never lost a 2/15 game but they did lose to Bucknell in the 3/14 game in 2005 and Bradley in the 4/13 in 2006. They've lost a ton of times as a 1 or 2 in the second round though lol.

Reactions: TeoJ
3.....2.....1 until the KU posters arrive to explain how those numbers are irrelevant and then produce cherry-picked data to show how great they really are.

No that would be Syracuse who lost to Richmond in 1991. Kansas has never lost a 2/15 game but they did lose to Bucknell in the 3/14 game in 2005 and Bradley in the 4/13 in 2006. They've lost a ton of times as a 1 or 2 in the second round though lol.

I was thinking the Arizona-Santa Clara game,I was watching and Nash was torching.I get Arizona and Kansas mixed up a lot in the tournament both lose when they shouldn't.

Reactions: Untouchables96
sucks they beat us in rupp. shouldve got em in lawrence but we dont get that kind of home cooking. i know people love ulis, but one of my lasting memories is him dribbling the ball off his foot with a chance to win it at the phag.

Not only were we royally jobbed last time in Lawrence but it took a career night by Selden. He averaged 9 pts a game in the 12 games after getting 33 in that game.

FYI, UK's records versus the same:

134-112 for 54.5% vs AP top 10

57-47 for 54.8% vs Duke, UNC, UCLA and Kansas

20-9 in the Final 4

8-4 in NCAA Title games

If the 57-47 vs Duke, UNC, UCLA and Kansas is a combined record, wouldn't Kentucky have a 35-39 record against Duke, UNC and UCLA?

If the 57-47 vs Duke, UNC, UCLA and Kansas is a combined record, wouldn't Kentucky have a 35-39 record against Duke, UNC and UCLA?

Yes. The cheaters have our number, but we're 8-6 vs Duke and 12-9 vs UCLA. And just for fun, we're 32-25 vs IU, and 34-16 vs UL.

So, that's 108-64 vs teams with 24 titles. Drops mic.

Trying to post definitive proof of Kansas racism, but it must have been too hot even for RR.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT