ADVERTISEMENT

Kaepernick blows chance for NFL comeback

I don’t think any laws are being broke by owners not wanting to employ a below average QB who is has won 3 or 4 games in his last 20 starts. Oh and by the way that same below average QB also wears Fidel Castro on his t shirt and pisses off half the fan base which may cost money
I never said any laws were being broken [eyeroll]...

What ever happened to accepting the consequences for your actions? Kap certainly has a constitutional right to protest the anthem. Choosing to do it in such a way that it embarrasses and/or costs your employer revenue is not illegal (it may violate the CBA, I don't know) but it is quite stupid. To bellyache that an individual's actions, chosen of his or her own free will, should not result in adverse consequences when said actions cause an employer harm is either naive or preposterous. It's sort of the same attitude when a 20-year old kid all tatted up and multiple spikes through his nose/ears/tongue/etc. gripes that a restaurant won't hire him just because 'of the way he looks'. If your appearance/attitude/actions could cost your employer money, it's well within the employer's right to decide not to hire/keep you. Obviously, Kap's athletic prowess does not outweigh his potential liability caused by his actions. Thus, no NFL owner will offer him a job. It's really not much more complicated than that to me.

Reactions: P19978
Who cares?

It's f'n 90 seconds.

It's never been a slight to the military. It's the biggest non-issue I've ever seen in sports, and ironically the people who get all worked up over it are the ones who call others snowflakes while acting like GD snowflakes.

Exactly.

Those types are the ones who prefer "those people" just shut up and play......because they can't honestly refute the message.

No but you had an opinion directed toward everyone until you realized you were defending a POS

You're talking to a SJW who has the principles and financial responsibility of a goldfish. It's doubtful he knows anything about Castro except for Obama lib revisionist history and admittedly doesn't GAF. What's sad is that there are many dipshits just like him.

Reactions: P19978
So African Americans and other minorities that are treated unfairly by the police are now terrorists? Interesting theory...

Wow. You are totally brainwashed. And usually with guys like you there's little hope. It will take a life event to Wake you up.

God you morons have destroyed this country for our future generations and have absolutely no clue whatsoever. It's scary.

Reactions: P19978 and IdaCat
ADVERTISEMENT