ADVERTISEMENT

Kaden Moorman

TCurtis75

Senior
Feb 4, 2004
Anyone have any insight in to the big announcement tomorrow that he tweeted earlier? Is he decommitting? Admittedly, I don't know much about the kid other than he is from Frankfort and has been committed to UK for quite awhile.

Anyone have any insight in to the big announcement tomorrow that he tweeted earlier? Is he decommitting? Admittedly, I don't know much about the kid other than he is from Frankfort and has been committed to UK for quite awhile.
No inside info, but he basically removed everything Kentucky from his twitter
Wouldn't be a huge surprise, especially if we are now trending for Wilcox

First thing that came to my mind is a possible commitment from the ND transfer.

Don't foresee a decommit, he's been very active/vocal on Twitter recruiting other players.

Reactions: vikingfer
No inside info, but he basically removed everything Kentucky from his twitter
Wouldn't be a huge surprise, especially if we are now trending for Wilcox

Wow surprised considering as mentioned how all in he's been. If so hopefully it is his choice and not the school

Some people in Frankfort have thought this for a while. He hasn't progressed as expected.

So basically we backed off from him. I know he got hurt. Shit happens. Best of luck to him as long as he goes anywhere but Tennessee. If he goes there then…..well….

Probably mutual decision

Might need a ready to play RB from the portal for '23 as badly as we will need a QB

I know it means nothing but last year he was ALWAYS on all of the “Friday Night Lights “ type shows that come on at the end of the news . I don’t think I’ve seen him on these one time this year.

I know he has been hurt this season but got a feeling this a mutual decision from both sides.

Much like '22 recruit Longmire from Corbin, as the senior years progressed it became obvious that he wasn't up to the level necessary at UK now. It's better for Moorman to go ahead and move on. He should probably go to EKU or WKU.

UK's had 4 3000+ rushers in its history. Two have come in the last 6 years. Doubt they'll have much trouble finding quality RBs.

Transfer portal has taken some of the guesswork out of recruiting. A lot of guys undervalued during high school really shine out at smaller schools. Best to him, I hope he finds his place. Tennessee making a bit of noise but Tennessee offense doesn’t really feature the running back.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT