ADVERTISEMENT

Kadarius McDaniel tweet

If I understand this news correctly, the linebacker from Tipton, GA, who verballed for our 2019 class now plans to enroll at UK in August, 2018. Is this your interpretation?

Not if interpreted literally. It sounded like McDaniel has already taken his SAT exam and made his enrollment plans. A reclassification?

Might be wrong but I interpret next summer as 2019. He’s at the end of his JR year & lots of kids start taking aptitude tests then. I took the ACT & SAT toward the end of my JR year. Then again as a SR in hopes of improving my scores. Although that was almost 30 years ago so it might be different now. Just seems like he would’ve said THIS summer or that he WAS reclassifying if he actually meant 2018.

Probably 2019. It just means he has the scores to qualify already so he won’t have any academic issues lingering before he arrives. My son is a high school junior and is taking all his tests this year.

Yeah, I think he means summer of 2019 and is just letting everyone know that there are no worries on his part academically, he has already qualified. I like this kid.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT