ADVERTISEMENT

Ka’Marii Landers to pick between UK and Michigan State on May 9

*Bleedingblue*

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2009
The recruiting process for 3-star offensive tackle Ka’Marri Landers is down to two as the Michigan native is set to make his decision between a final two of Kentucky and Michigan State on May 9.

Landers is ranked as the 35th best offensive tackle in the nation for 2022 by 247sports and is the 27th ranked player from the state of Michigan.

All predictions from both Rivals and 247sports have the Cats beating out the Spartans for Landers.

If so, Landers would join 4-star Paintsville native Grant Bingham as the second offensive tackle/offensive line commit of UK’s 2022 class. He’d also be the second player from the state of Michigan to join the Cats 2022 class as 4-star athlete Jeremiah Caldwell committed to UK back in January.

So far, Kentucky’s class ranks 31st in the nation per 247 sports and ninth in the SEC ahead of Vanderbilt, Auburn, Ole Miss, South Carolina and Tennessee.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Kentucky will take five OL. They'd love Wagner, but I'm thinking he probably ends up elsewhere. They have a number of good prospects on their board, all who look more impressive than Landers.
Looks like we are in good shape for Goodwin and Baer. Wish we could get a visit from Hurst and hook him up with Hayes and see what happens.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Looks like we are in good shape for Goodwin and Baer. Wish we could get a visit from Hurst and hook him up with Hayes and see what happens.
I think Goodwin will commit to UK within days. My confidence about Goodwin recently increased when Bill Kurelic, a connected OH St insider, published a crystal ball prediction for UK.

Baer is not as far along in his decision process, and still seems to be considering a lot of schools besides UK, including UC, UT, VA, and MI St. He could still end up at UK, but it is too early to know.

The recruiting process for 3-star offensive tackle Ka’Marri Landers is down to two as the Michigan native is set to make his decision between a final two of Kentucky and Michigan State on May 9.

Landers is ranked as the 35th best offensive tackle in the nation for 2022 by 247sports and is the 27th ranked player from the state of Michigan.

All predictions from both Rivals and 247sports have the Cats beating out the Spartans for Landers.

If so, Landers would join 4-star Paintsville native Grant Bingham as the second offensive tackle/offensive line commit of UK’s 2022 class. He’d also be the second player from the state of Michigan to join the Cats 2022 class as 4-star athlete Jeremiah Caldwell committed to UK back in January.

So far, Kentucky’s class ranks 31st in the nation per 247 sports and ninth in the SEC ahead of Vanderbilt, Auburn, Ole Miss, South Carolina and Tennessee.

Hope we can get this young man. If this staff is high on this 3 star, he's a 4star as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: UKCatnNC
ADVERTISEMENT