ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Rogers

Sure. The Auburn people using Rogers to help fill out their roster with our superior talent. He probably gets a bounty fee if any go there. The new world we live in.

He better max out his income in 2023 cause he ain't getting good feedback sent from Lexington to the NFL in 2024.

Another thing to consider, WHERE are UK's last 2 starting NG's now?

1 is STARTING NG for the Dallas Cowboys and the other one is STARTING for the Carolina Panthers!!!!

Bohanna(Cowboys) and Bully(Panthers)!!

Those 2 WORKED their TAILS OFF to get to where they are now!!! Justin apparently wanted an EASIER way. Doubt he ends up where our previous 2 NG's are!!!

If you all haven’t already you should listen to Van Hiles’ interview with Coach Stewart on The Locker, tells you all you need to know about what UK thinks of Rogers at this point.
Will check that out. Thanks for the suggestion.

Reading through the replies it seems like he, Walker, and Square are having fun trash talk while the fans, who don't know these guy on personal terms like they know each other, are the only ones who are mad online.

If you all haven’t already you should listen to Van Hiles’ interview with Coach Stewart on The Locker, tells you all you need to know about what UK thinks of Rogers at this point.
It was clear Stewart and Rogers were not getting along. I am not in the camp that thinks Rogers is a bad player. Overrated? Yes. A little slow to develop? Yes. Not as good as Walker? True. But losing Rogers was not my preference. If Hayes or Silver turns out to be as good or better, that would be awesome. But our Dline is a key to our team, and it is all hands on deck. Losing a starter with 2 years left is never what you want. I am afraid I cannot wish him luck at Auburn.

This is tampering. He's now at Auburn and his actions reflect directly on the staff. It's a violation
If he was phoning or emailing our players directly, you would have a stronger case for tampering. I know other coaches cannot do that. I do not know what the rules say about players tweeting. The fact that he deleted it suggests someone may have told him to dummy up. Either way, it was not very smart and it is a bad look.

e
The fact that he deleted it suggests someone may have told him to dummy up. Either way, it was not very smart and it is a bad look.
Yes.

Let’s just say it was “less than professional.”

And there are people with lots of interest in how “professional” players can act and speak, who keep tabs on who can and who can’t keep their mouth shut at appropriate times. The NFL invests a whole lot of money in the whole player.

Keep popping off like a 13 year old girl on social media, and see what that earns you on draft day!

Does anyone remember those foolish rants that Quinton Bohanna and Marquan McCall plastered on social media prior to becoming millionaire starters in the NFL?

No, you don’t remember them, because they didn’t happen!

Another thing to consider, WHERE are UK's last 2 starting NG's now?

1 is STARTING NG for the Dallas Cowboys and the other one is STARTING for the Carolina Panthers!!!!

Bohanna(Cowboys) and Bully(Panthers)!!

Those 2 WORKED their TAILS OFF to get to where they are now!!! Justin apparently wanted an EASIER way. Doubt he ends up where our previous 2 NG's are!!!
Huh? 2 weeks ago y’all said this was solely an NIL issue and predicted gloom and doom saying this would happen more and more and we would lose many more players. What changed?

• Haha
Reactions: catben
Huh? 2 weeks ago y’all said this was solely an NIL issue and predicted gloom and doom saying this would happen more and more and we would lose many more players. What changed?

So much tampering going on now, Miami is one of the worst, FSU is in it, Texas was ready to add one of our starting WR to their roster in Dec. But he waited until after the playoffs and then jumped. Don't know if Nebraska was tampering but we had 3 transfer there.

So much tampering going on now, Miami is one of the worst, FSU is in it, Texas was ready to add one of our starting WR to their roster in Dec. But he waited until after the playoffs and then jumped. Don't know if Nebraska was tampering but we had 3 transfer there.
Well we lost one starter but we have posters who have an agenda and fight for a false narrative created by a disgruntled radio host who is only interested in lining his own pockets. We’re the only fanbase in the country who negative recruits it’s own program and lies and promotes the idea that we don’t support NIL at UK.

Also if 3 Georgia players end up somewhere random like Nebraska, they were definitely targeted and paid for.

• Haha
Well we lost one starter but we have posters who have an agenda and fight for a false narrative created by a disgruntled radio host who is only interested in lining his own pockets. We’re the only fanbase in the country who negative recruits it’s own program and lies and promotes the idea that we don’t support NIL at UK.

Also if 3 Georgia players end up somewhere random like Nebraska, they were definitely targeted and paid for.

Not sure, none of them had ever taken a meaningful snap, all had been passed buy younger guys and were not going to be many snaps for them in 23. I think those 3 could have just wanted to play and thought they could at Nebraska

ADVERTISEMENT