ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Powell for Auburn

westerncat

All-American
Feb 19, 2012
Have not seen this kid playing lately. Is he hurt ? I though since Copper is out he would be playing more.

I also wouldn't want to hear pearl during a game after a concussion
Justin has not come back since early season conncussion.... Pearl was going too play him at 2g when Cooper came back but Powell never returned but played well before injury.

Drew Franklin on KSR pregame just hinted at a possible transfer by a shooter to U.K.

He made it sound like CJ Frederick former KY Mr.Basketball who plays for Iowa.
He is a shooter.
Then someone brought up Justin, and they basically said don’t count it out.
Would be two huge pickups for outside shooting if true.

Last edited:
Concussion.... Drew Franklin on KSR pregame just hinted at a possible transfer by a shooter to U.K.

He is a shooter.
Then someone brought up Justin, and they basically don’t count it out.
Please! man oh man!

Justin has not come back since early season conncussion.... Pearl was going too play him at 2g when Cooper came back but Powell never returned but played well before injury.

Drew Franklin on KSR pregame just hinted at a possible transfer by a shooter to U.K.

He is a shooter.
Then someone brought up Justin, and they basically said don’t count it out.

Frederick has some strange percentages. Shoots a higher percentage from 3 than 2. Both above 50%. Then, he shoots 70% from the free throw line.

Frederick has some strange percentages. Shoots a higher percentage from 3 than 2. Both above 50%. Then, he shoots 70% from the free throw line.

Probably struggles to finish on drives. Maybe a set shooter? Might not shoot as well on the move.

Not sure, I haven’t watched him play.

Anyone know much about his game?

Love your banners, though the Browns look a little out of place there. They are kind of in the “which of these things is not like the other” category.

But I do really respect Brown fans. Love to see them win a Super Bowl someday.
I like the browns because they remind me of kentucky fans

It was reported to be a skull fracture. He started practicing again, but he was getting really bad headaches and was in a lot of pain, so basically he was shut down to fully heal.

Good update AuburnMike. Thanks. As a migraine sufferer, that even my prescription medicine does little to alleviate when I have a full blown one, I can appreciate the point about pain. I didn't see the game he was he injured in. Hopefully he can fully recovery with no lasting effects.

Reactions: Mr.Morris
Good update AuburnMike. Thanks. As a migraine sufferer, that even my prescription medicine does little to alleviate when I have a full blown one, I can appreciate the point about pain. I didn't see the game he was he injured in. Hopefully he can fully recovery with no lasting effects.

Yes, exactly. Him fully recovering is the most important thing. Its been stated that he missed playing with his teammates and wants to get back out on the court, but when we tried it with practice, his pain got so severe it wasn't possible. Also, sorry to hear about the migraines, when they hit, they can shut down anyone. Hopefully, at some point, we will have better treatment options for them.

Probably struggles to finish on drives. Maybe a set shooter? Might not shoot as well on the move.

Not sure, I haven’t watched him play.

Anyone know much about his game?

Fredrick is shooting 49.1% from 2. It's not like he is horrendous. It's just his 3 point shooting efficiency is absurdly high.

His offensive rating for the season is an astronomical 144. Sign him up even if he is a horrible defender.

Fredrick is shooting 49.1% from 2. It's not like he is horrendous. It's just his 3 point shooting efficiency is absurdly high.

His offensive rating for the season is an astronomical 144. Sign him up even if he is a horrible defender.
If he can't play defense he won't get the chance to play offense, cause we ain't playing zone!

Love your banners, though the Browns look a little out of place there. They are kind of in the “which of these things is not like the other” category.

But I do really respect Brown fans. Love to see them win a Super Bowl someday.
I’m happy to see a fellow bucs fan. I’m the only bucs fan that I know so I’ve been pretty annoying these last couple weeks. I basically just texted everyone in my phone to talk about the super bowl.

Allen is the same way, higher from 3 than 2.

Did that thought come from a friend.
Just joshin
I honestly know nothing about the kid till looked him up recently and read that he was out with an injury. Wish him speedy recovery and success on the court except when he’s playing UK

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT