ADVERTISEMENT

Justify wins!

Did he lead wire to wire. It didn’t look that way on tv
Yeah they said he did in the post race which is incredible. I’d like to see him against American pharaoh. I think the goat of triple crowns has to be secretariat given the way he won and destroyed his opponents. IMO no horse was ever greater than man o war buried at the Kentucky horse park. One of few horses buried with all body parts in tact.

I think its great, but with a asterisk. Because Audible was also owned by same farm he was held out. Should have to beat the best to get into such a small club. I get it they were not going to risk the 20 million stud fee if Audible beat him. Audible had a horrible trip in the Derby and was closing to get 3rd. With him fresh today I think he would have caught Justify, but we will never know. Oh well, hit the exacta $89, one horse miss of the tri and super, but exacta paid decent.

Yeah they said he did in the post race which is incredible. I’d like to see him against American pharaoh. I think the goat of triple crowns has to be secretariat given the way he won and destroyed his opponents. IMO no horse was ever greater than man o war buried at the Kentucky horse park. One of few horses buried with all body parts in tact.
The 2 or 3 horse got out of the gate by a head, but just for few seconds.

Reactions: kev69
Glad he won. Not much of a baffert fan though. He’s the Steinbrenner if horse racing. He reminds me of Ashley Schaffer from east bound and down played by will Ferrell
Eastbound and down is the best comedy series I've seen yet. Kenny powers is quite possibly the best character in tv history.

Reactions: mailman85
I think its great, but with a asterisk. Because Audible was also owned by same farm he was held out. Should have to beat the best to get into such a small club. I get it they were not going to risk the 20 million stud fee if Audible beat him. Audible had a horrible trip in the Derby and was closing to get 3rd. With him fresh today I think he would have caught Justify, but we will never know. Oh well, hit the exacta $89, one horse miss of the tri and super, but exacta paid decent.

Disagree about the asterisk, Pharoah, an all time great, btu caught a break in the BC Classic when Cal Chrome and Beholder both had to scratch or pull out due to injuries, that is just racing luck. Besides, Justify still had to beat 9 or 10 other horses in the Belmont who were running their guts out. He deserves the TC 110%.

Reactions: WilsonPiCAT
Disagree about the asterisk, Pharoah, an all time great, btu caught a break in the BC Classic when Cal Chrome and Beholder both had to scratch or pull out due to injuries, that is just racing luck. Besides, Justify still had to beat 9 or 10 other horses in the Belmont who were running their guts out. He deserves the TC 110%.
9 other horses that were mostly nobodies. The horse as won 6 races all time. Yet to see how great he is. Audible was held out because they were scared he would beat him and they own both horses. Have to beat the best to be the best. Audible should have got a shot at him again without 20 horses in his path.

Why is everyone so mad about Audible? The 2 year old champ, Bolt D'oro chose to run against older horses in the Met Mile.

They didn’t like the way Audible was training and pulled him. Let’s not discredit an incredible horse who went wire to wire in the Belmont and won the other two races in terrible conditions. The horse has only raced for four months and won the TC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT