ADVERTISEMENT

Justified

Yes, it is in my Top 5 series, and I think it had as good a finale as you could make. However, now they are rebooting it like every other show on earth. Not looking forward to that, as I doubt it will be nearly as good. It's going to be in Detroit, so gone are the southernisms that were a big part of what made the show what it was.

Doubt it will have any of the other stars either. Certainly won't have Art, given his VERY public political views that do not jibe with Hollywood. But the main one is I don't see how it could have Boyd Crowder, unless he breaks out of prison.

Yes, it is in my Top 5 series, and I think it had as good a finale as you could make. However, now they are rebooting it like every other show on earth. Not looking forward to that, as I doubt it will be nearly as good. It's going to be in Detroit, so gone are the southernisms that were a big part of what made the show what it was.

Doubt it will have any of the other stars either. Certainly won't have Art, given his VERY public political views that do not jibe with Hollywood. But the main one is I don't see how it could have Boyd Crowder, unless he breaks out of prison.
Are you talking about the actor who played Art or the character himself?

I just binge watched it during Christmas. I really liked it. That being said my only complaint was their choice of every other word being GD. Looks like the writers could’ve left a few out. I mean once you start listening for it you can’t hear anything’s else.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I just started watching another series with Timothy Olyphant and Drew Barrymore ( Santa Clarita Diet)

Love Justified. Season 5 wasn’t great but it finished strong.

Agree on Homeland. Re-watching right now.

The Wire is still my favorite.

Sopranos is great.

Still haven’t watched the last season of Better Call Saul but I’ve loved it too.

Deadwood.

Halt and Catch Fire.

Mr. Robot.

The Leftovers.

The Americans.

I'll definitely watch the new Justified series set in Detroit. I hope Appalachia and references thereto remain a big part of it. I expect it will. Lots of folks from E.Ky migrated to Detroit.

Don't much care for dramas on TV. The Muppet Show, Seinfeld, Barney Miller, Derry Girls, The IT Crowd. If it's a camp police show. Perry Mason. Midsomer Murders. The Last Detective.

Sopranos is great.

Still haven’t watched the last season of Better Call Saul but I’ve loved it too.

Deadwood.

Halt and Catch Fire.

Mr. Robot.

The Leftovers.

The Americans.
I have several cop friends that say “the wire “ is more realistic than any other cop show ever made .

Reactions: GGary and Aike
I have several cop friends that say “the wire “ is more realistic than any other cop show ever made .
Yeah I think it’s the best all around show ever made. Probably watched it 6 or 7 times.

Meant to add Hannibal. For a network show it’s pretty impressive.

Reactions: BankerCat12

Sopranos is great.

Deadwood.

Halt and Catch Fire.

Mr. Robot.

The Leftovers.

The Americans.
Okay . It appears we have similar TV tastes . I have to admit, I’ve never heard of “Halt and catch Fire .” Ima check it out.

Reactions: SaltyCat22 and Aike

It’s criminal to have a justified reboot and Boyd Crowder not return. So far that’s the word

Good Show..they are coming back with another version of Justified, I believe it is later this month. Timothy Olyphant returns as Raylan Givens and the show will be based in Detroit instead of E, KY..I just finished up with..Queen of the South on Netflix and watching Mayor of Jamestown on Paramont +..I had major surgery in Dec so I have been off work and will be for a while..watching Longmire as well..

The last scene between Raylan and Boyd was one of my favorite scenes. It was a great closing scene.

Reactions: BBNWildcat and Aike
The combination of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul is the greatest show(s) of all time. The story telling in Better Call Saul is just outstanding.
Just got done with both of these minus the last season of better call Saul and they are absolutely amazing!

ADVERTISEMENT