ADVERTISEMENT

Just Want to Congratulate Everyone

MSturgeon

Blue Chip Prospect
Jul 6, 2006
Our 20 year plan to infiltrate the UofL board of trustees and fire Tom Jurich has finally come to fruition. I know it's unfortunate that Louisville fans have finally sniffed out our obvious scheme, which included getting James Ramsey to embezzle money, putting people on the inside to pay for prostitutes, convincing Rick to pay recruits, having Matt Bevin elected governor, and turning Papa John slowly against his good friend, but it's too late for them to do anything about it. Teamwork makes the dream work, gang, and we all pulled this one together! Pat on the back everyone!

9ycWtQu.gif

I figured once we hired Sypher to have sex with C2 on a table at a restaurant , that would have been sufficient. Its a shame we were forced to take even more drastic measures, but in the end the plan was a huge success, and well worth the time and labor involved. Congrats to the BBN for a perfectly orchestrated plan. Job well done!!#BBN

I know, it took millions of Kentuckians to pull this off, but we did it. And a big thanks to Calipari, back in 2001 to come up with this dastardly strategic plan, while he was still coaching at Memphis. And even to Billy G, who was the perfect fall guy.

Of course, that billion dollar commitment to buy Papa Johns for life is going to kill us all.

Before we wrap this up, we need somebody on the ground in Lexington to destroy the posterboard for the group project Karen Sypher did with Vince Tyra in Comm 181 in 1985. That's when we got to her.

And now we can get that nba team to move into the yum, plus we can play a neutral site game there once a year.

It was them winning all those championships in every sport year after year, I couldn't take it anymore, jealousy was eating me alive, I had to join the resistance.

Reactions: bigbluegrog
I can't wait to see their reaction to Phase II: the Trent Johnson Gambit.

Well, we all did our part that's for sure. Let's not forget though, without WWW financing the whole thing, we would have likely not succeeded.

Three cheers for Wesley!

Hurrah!
Hurrah!
Hurrah!

Don't everyone be patting themselves on the back just yet, we have phase 2 to work on now. Building UKL athletics back up to be to dominate in the Horizon League.

Now it's time for our inside man of the Sacramento Kings ownership to relocate the kings to lville to take over YUM. This thought out plan is working just as planned to take out poor little lville. Hopefully Bevin already has him on the phone for the next phase.

ADVERTISEMENT