ADVERTISEMENT

JUST STOP!

FanofUK

Blue Chip Prospect
Feb 7, 2006
No one likes to lose but let's not forget the fun we have had over the last 10 years.

Kick and throw stuff and move on to the next game. Do not ask for a new coach as that is retarded.
I live in TN and when I tell them Kentucky fans are calling for a coaching change they about fall out. And even with their current success all say and I mean EVERYONE of them that they would be happy to have him.

Youngest team in the history of CBB. They still have time (not a lot I agree). We are so spoiled it isn't funny.

I personally apologize coach Cal for what anyone says here against you or this team. I am in full support win or lose. GO BIG BLUE!

We have some dumb fans but I wont apologize to Cal for many of the critiques.

He had misses on the recruiting trail and this is his roster.

He has not done a great job this season.

Im sure it will be better next year and he deserves that benefit., but we have seen some poor basketball this season..

No one likes to lose but let's not forget the fun we have had over the last 10 years.

Kick and throw stuff and move on to the next game. Do not ask for a new coach as that is retarded.
I live in TN and when I tell them Kentucky fans are calling for a coaching change they about fall out. And even with their current success all say and I mean EVERYONE of them that they would be happy to have him.

Youngest team in the history of CBB. They still have time (not a lot I agree). We are so spoiled it isn't funny.

I personally apologize coach Cal for what anyone says here against you or this team. I am in full support win or lose. GO BIG BLUE!
To be honest, I really don’t see hardly anyone calling for a coaching change. Just changes to his approach.

Hell, Cal knows he needs to adjust. I think he already started, but the problem is it still might backfire.

I think this board has been extremely reasonable. You’re always going to have a few that are over the top.
But I’m pretty impressed how most have been appropriate.

This is how the media headlines things. They find a couple of jerkoffs, out of millions, that are upset about something, and they make the headlines something like this:

Kentucky Fans Demanding Firing of Calipari

Seriously, this is the media’s MO now.

Last edited:
Opposing fans are loving seeing UK fans freak out. Put them on ignore. Like I've said, UK basketball is a LIFETIME of HOPE and enjoyment. Tennessee, Auburn, etc. get one good year out of their entire, miserable lives. LOL!

Pinch me.

Im sure it will be better next year and he deserves that benefit., but we have seen some poor basketball this season..
Agree. I think we also have a mixture of this being his youngest team in the best SEC in 20 years. Alot of Cals other teams wouldnt have had the record they did at the end of the season if they played in this year's SEC. Still though Cal has made some boneheaded decisions the last couple of games. I think he was trying to show confidence in SGA at UT and it backfired. Think last night he had 2 guys with their head down Diallo and Knox and yes I know Knox had a good game but he got really frustrated the last 4 min. That Limited what Cal could do when two guys u needed to take over fall apart maybe we need to bring in that sports shrink and talk to them Diallo looks like the Monstarz zapped him and took away his basketball ability all of a sudden.

Reactions: brianpoe
I think the few wanting a change are hijacking threads after the one they started didn't get the response they'd hoped for. Squeaky wheel gets the grease type of deal. But we all out of grease.

I think the few wanting a change are hijacking threads after the one they started didn't get the response they'd hoped for. Squeaky wheel gets the grease type of deal. But we all out of grease.
Just curious, is that you in your avatar picture?

If so, I have to tell you, that’s an interesting hairdo.

Reactions: crpoore
I’m hoping the team can turn the season around, I haven’t turned on them or Cal. There’s not a coach I’d rather have, I’m not concerned at all about having a difficult year. Fans should grow up but they won’t.

Dang Brian...

I don't know if there's any real call for a coaching change exactly...I think we're more concerned about whether Cal is burned out or otherwise is just not quite himself lately.

d-man-stop-sign-render-little-41959179.jpg

I think we will be ok next year... just too many holes and things to correct this season.
Brian, my thought process is beat Alabama Saturday, and knock off Arkansas on the road Tuesday, then we have a gimme against Ole Miss. we could beat Florida, but if you gave me 3-1 without actually having to play any games, I would take it.

Could be. I just am not quite ready to write this season off just yet. Lose to Bama Saturday, I’ll be singing a different tune.

I saw a little improvement against Auburn. That’s enough reason for me to hold out a little more hope.
Agreed...I just don't see this bunch making a deep run in the NCAAT...I hope they prove me wrong.

Reactions: brianpoe and kev69
Could be. I just am not quite ready to write this season off just yet. Lose to Bama Saturday, I’ll be singing a different tune.

I saw a little improvement against Auburn. That’s enough reason for me to hold out a little more hope.
With you on seeing improvements against Auburn, hopefully see it carry over to the bama game in a positive way and win...Go Cats!!!

Reactions: kev69
You had an issue with last years team effort?

In the KU and UL games.. yeah... in the first UCLA game at home .. yeah.. in many of the SEC games .. yeah. the team coasted until the SECT started

The ASU and UNC games were the games they gave full effort and we dominated... throttled teams... why they couldnt give that much effort in other games is beyond me

That's a good, solid analysis[thumb2].

OP, you are really over exaggerating things. I don’t see fans saying they want a coaching change whatsoever, but rather a tweek . That’s a huge difference man

OP, you are really over exaggerating things. I don’t see fans saying they want a coaching change whatsoever, but rather a tweek . That’s a huge difference man
There is several saying they want Cal to quit or whatever--- have you not been reading the boards?

I don't disagree with any of this, but, my goodness, how spoiled we, as fans, have become. And why is this? It's because Cal raised the bar when it comes to excellence. A standard that even he, can't always achieve.

There are. I could post links. Not going to, but I could.

Kev69 really just on the front page there is at least 5 threads downing cal and one even they wish he would quit, sigh nvm I should know better than to argue with people like you.

Reactions: ZenCatFan73
ADVERTISEMENT