ADVERTISEMENT

Just giving y’all heads up...

bigblue_07

Senior
Nov 21, 2008
Saturday they are giving chance of snow near game time. Temps will be 46-47 at game time. One of those cold nights. Place will be rocking.

Last edited:
My kind of weather, just like Miss St game, the more football weather the better.

If we get high 40’s that is PERFECT football weather, and we have more Ohio and mid-western players than anyone in the SEC.

I think Florida caught a chill in Nashville, helping cause turnovers.

Reactions: UKUGA
Sounds like Benny Snell weather. Hopefully will keep Vandy’s dangerous WR a little grounded as well.

Reminds me of the S.Miss thread from last year. Those folks from Nashville don't realize what cold is till they've been in Kentucky in October.

Looks like it will now be in the 50s and rainy. Regardless, this is fall weather that was built for football. Can't wait to watch the game in this.

It's almost a week out...how the hell would they know.

Pretty simple actually...there’s a front moving across the Himalayas next week causing low pressure to push upward and across the Midwest therefore allow an arctic front to move down from Canada and across the southeast. This front is expected to remain with us through the weekend and moisture moving in from the Caribbean will collide with the colder air directly over Commonwealth Stadium.

giphy.gif

and.....I will be missing my first game this season, not because of the weather. But because every single girl I know or am related to has to have a damn fall wedding these days and doesn't have the common courtesy to check a football schedule.
I blame that on the so called men in the family who should put there foot down on that crap.

But, I'll stand outside in the cold with a cooler, a bottle watching on my phone so I can at least feel like I was at the game and with all my brethren Cat fans.
#gocats
#BBN
#justsaynotofallweddings

Pretty simple actually...there’s a front moving across the Himalayas next week causing low pressure to push upward and across the Midwest therefore allow an arctic front to move down from Canada and across the southeast. This front is expected to remain with us through the weekend and moisture moving in from the Caribbean will collide with the colder air directly over Commonwealth Stadium.
We are all a bunch of "walkabout" fishes living in a ocean of air.

Reactions: bluecoon1
Aye it gets cold in Nashville, but 46 degrees in Lexington is simply colder than 46 degrees in Nashville due to our extreme northern climb, don’t ya’ know!

It’s the inverse of the Southern Mississippi heat conundrum.

Reactions: Nuke99m
ADVERTISEMENT