ADVERTISEMENT

Jurich will be fired tomorrow, per Mieners

The only two people reporting that Jurich is fired are his two biggest mouth pieces. Not sure what to make of that.

Most likely case: Jurich told them to put it out to gather sympathy, support, etc..

Conspiracy case: The vote is still very close and Jurich had them put it out to gather a late push to save his job.

Do some of you all really believe this is propaganda that has been released and then he is ultimately retained? Im not being a smart a$% but ive not thought of this. I would think Terry and any other media that has leaked this would lose all credibility.

Do some of you all really believe this is propaganda that has been released and then he is ultimately retained? Im not being a smart a$% but ive not thought of this. I would think Terry and any other media that has leaked this would lose all credibility.

The sad part is that there are a large number of Jurich... I mean UL fans that would gladly lose lose professional credibility if it meant Jurich could come back and run the place into the ground even further.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Remember just 2 years ago when Jurich was being pursued by USC and he used people to put out that he was leaving for the job? It was obviously just a power move ........

Ooooops. I bet he wishes he bolted now huh? lol

Reactions: Nuke99m
You were trolling people .............. you had no reason to throw in the duke paranoia part but you wanted to get a rise out of many posters with one comment.

Doesnt mean you're a rival fan or a troll poster in general... but that was definitely a post meant to troll some posters.

I mean it seemed simple enough.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
35+ yr friendship with bbd morg...people like you are the idiots and trolls on this site. You don't get any bigger BBN fan than him. Four sons attended UK

Your friend is usually a good dude but the calling people out by using paranoia was uncalled for... let him get his medicine this one time. We know he's a UK fan. If he's gonna try to get a rise out of people... its only fair it comes back to him right?

Reactions: MbergCat
Seems you have an obsession with perceived obsession of others.
Partner there is no obsession with anyone on my part. There is no perceiving anything. I just get so sick of seeing so many people on these sites whine and whine about UL and what is going on and how they just know Jurich and Pitino will be back etc, and then there is the recruiting where they know Duke is going to get everyone and we only get leftovers..Just sick of seeing it and made a comment as such..As high and mighty as you must think you are, I am surprised that you would not be tired of that crap also.. My guess is you are the troll. Now isnt that fun?

Your friend is usually a good dude but the calling people out by using paranoia was uncalled for... let him get his medicine this one time. We know he's a UK fan. If he's gonna try to get a rise out of people... its only fair it comes back to him right?
Calling out people? give me a break..People like that are paranoid. Boy if something like that upsets some of you, I wouldnt want to be around you very much...Real thin skin..What would you call these people that whine like that constantly? You post a lot. You have to know the type of thread I am referring to. i wasnt trying to get a rise out of anyone. The poster that I was replying to just needs to quit the needless fretting.. A real live news outlet reported Jurich was done and this guy thinks he is coming back for no particular reason, just because it is UL...Good grief.

Partner there is no obsession with anyone on my part. There is no perceiving anything. I just get so sick of seeing so many people on these sites whine and whine about UL and what is going on and how they just know Jurich and Pitino will be back etc, and then there is the recruiting where they know Duke is going to get everyone and we only get leftovers..Just sick of seeing it and made a comment as such..As high and mighty as you must think you are, I am surprised that you would not be tired of that crap also.. My guess is you are the troll. Now isnt that fun?

You’re projecting on the “high and mighty” comment. I’m not the one posting rules for other members to follow. If you’re sick of it then don’t post in that thread? Seems incredible to become irritated that someone might think Jurich could be retained. It does seem like a Louisville move doesn’t it?

In case you missed it, Louisville just became the poster child for unethical behavior in college athletics. Kentucky just so happens to be their main rival.

Duke is a main topic because they are recruiting the same players as UK and of late have taken more players out of the top crop, and look to do so again with the addition (if) of Barrett. Seems common for UK fans to discuss it and have some feelings about it.

Calling out people? give me a break..People like that are paranoid. Boy if something like that upsets some of you, I wouldnt want to be around you very much...Real thin skin..What would you call these people that whine like that constantly? You post a lot. You have to know the type of thread I am referring to. i wasnt trying to get a rise out of anyone. The poster that I was replying to just needs to quit the needless fretting.. A real live news outlet reported Jurich was done and this guy thinks he is coming back for no particular reason, just because it is UL...Good grief.

I personally think Jurich is gone........ But I think there is reason for healthy suspicion and skepticism here. Jurich and people at and around UL have earned that suspicion with all of their actions over the years have they not?

We're talking about Jurich, the man who secretly used university funds to pay for a radio station and radio shows .... and thats why we have to endure captain sun tan. He's also the guy who used the media to put out he was heading to USC..... just to gain power and even more support so he could get his way in retaining Pitino. This is a man who threatened to sue high schools for using the Cardinal logo. A man who tried to get numerous media members fired for questioning UL.

Paranoia is an irrational fear......... and expecting UL to do something that is very UL like.... well thats just rational logic.

Last edited:
Reactions: morgousky
Just don’t open the threads. It’s really that simple. People are going to talk about UL and Duke. Particularly since UL is a dumpster fire that seems to change by the minute.

Just don’t open the threads. It’s really that simple. People are going to talk about UL and Duke. Particularly since UL is a dumpster fire that seems to change by the minute.
Understand what you are saying there but the fellow I replied to was buried several down in the thread..He did not start it..No big deal.

Reactions: irishcat1965
People saying 'they just know Pitino and Jurich will stay.' are those who come to expect the 'win at all cost' behavior from UofL. I'm right there with them, if Ramsey were still there, we would have every reason to think that the case. We just forget that Ramsey is not there now.

Now Jurich's minions are saying he has a chance at staying...

lol. Please keep Jurich. I just want to see how the NCAA responds to UL being the only school to let an AD survive an LOIC charge.

Reactions: 83Cat
I've seen @morgousky posting on here far longer than you, and I've never seen him troll. Js...

Some of these Card fans think a bit highly of UofL athletics...to say the least:
"Couches will be ablaze all over Lexghanistan in celebration following the BOT Jurich sacking.
For decades they've endured the rise of UofL athletics and the eclipsing in all sports except their corruption specialty, men's basketball. There will be commemorative couch burns on Oct.18 for years to come." - Card fan

Now Jurich's minions are saying he has a chance at staying...

lol. Please keep Jurich. I just want to see how the NCAA responds to UL being the only school to let an AD survive an LOIC charge.
Where you seeing that??

Latest tweet...

ADVERTISEMENT