ADVERTISEMENT

Jurich will be fired tomorrow, per Mieners

Negotiations broke down?? Does that mean they were trying to find a way to keep him?
I think it means one of two things: (1) they were trying to find the votes on the board to keep him but it wasn't happening; or (2) they were trying to negotiate a settlement that would allow him to resign.

I gotta say, If Postal pulls off the double fire this week on two of the most corrupt people around....He sure has big tough balls....

tenor.gif

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
And in no time, over on the cards board they blamed this on UK conspiracy. And this was about getting an NBA team in the yum. So delusional to think UK cares enough about uofl
Well, I do want jurich gone partly in hopes the city will not be so against getting an NBA team. But a UK conspiracy? Lol

Reactions: katntonic
Negotiations broke down?? Does that mean they were trying to find a way to keep him?

I'm guessing they were seriously trying to re-work Jurich's contract and among other things, we're putting him under watchdog status with little autonomous power. Of course he would say no.
That would just prove the sliminess in him, and that he truly cared for the university a moot point.

Louisville fan on the firing of Jurich:
''If true, it's not gonna bother me one bit if this University burns to the ground. They'll not get a cent from my ass, I know that. I refuse to support them in any way going forward. I've worn UofL stuff going on 40 years now. You never see me without either a hat, shirt or jacket with UofL on it. Not any more. I'll burn every GD piece of it in a bonfire. Plates off the car/truck. Redesign my Cardinal mancave. TOTALLY expunge ANYTHING having to do with this University. WILL keep my Denny stuff. That's it."

Another Card fan:
"They're not doing this out of stupidity. It's out of malice. These bastids WANT to hurt UofL. They'll smoke celebratory cigars with their Big Blue brethren."

Reactions: mdlUK.1
''If true, it's not gonna bother me one bit if this University burns to the ground. They'll not get a cent from my ass, I know that. I refuse to support them in any way going forward. I've worn UofL stuff going on 40 years now. You never see me without either a hat, shirt or jacket with UofL on it. Not any more. I'll burn every GD piece of it in a bonfire. Plates off the car/truck. Redesign my Cardinal mancave. TOTALLY expunge ANYTHING having to do with this University. WILL keep my Denny stuff. That's it."

That is a Louisville fan for you. IQ of 13 and the others are what they call "special."

All I have read was that Jurich said on the radio he was willing to go back to his job yesterday. Might have had his turtleneck on a little too tight because the only negotiations that seemed to be going on were "when can we officially fire Jurich" day.

His tears are truly delicious.

Now that is what I like to see.

The only reason Jurich wants this job back is bc he could run wild and get away with robbery. No other school woukd allow that. Thats why negotiations broke down I'm assuming...is the new admin wanted to give him a normal contract

kinda wondering if this whole Meiner thing is a hoax. My guess, something changes tomorrow and he retains his job..

zipp actually comparing Jurich to John Wooden (another cheater) and Saban. LOL!

zippElite Member
Gold Member

...There is no person that cannot be replaced.
John Wooden

And I'll go out on a limb here...Nick Saban

Jurich is in that realm, and we'll probably have that same chance at success...

58 zipp, 33 minutes ago

Reactions: jrpross
I don't think the UL fans really grasp how bad and how long this is going to last for their program. They have already lost their coaching staff, and their AD. They have interims at every level. Their 2018 recruits have all already decommitted.

AND here is the kicker. The NCAA hasn't even started their investigation on this yet. That will take 1-2 years, and UL will continue to be in limbo until they NCAA comes down with the latest set of penalties. No decent coach is going to take that position, until they know what they are looking at.

And finally, UL is not a blue blood school. Regardless of what UL fans thinks, they are not in the league with Duke, UK, UNC, UCLA, etc. They are looking at a lot of long, dark seasons in basketball and football for many many years.

Reactions: Pewee Cat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT