ADVERTISEMENT

Jurich tells UL

JMO, but if Jurich, would have fired Pitino, after the Sypher incident, (like most AD's would have), the Powell, and Addidas fiasco probably wouldn't have happened. So, he is to blame for the mess

Wouldn’t be shocked if the same Daddy Warbucks that was funding the stripper parties was paying the Bowen family hotel bill. UL did it once before with Nate Johnson’s dad.

JMO, but if Jurich, would have fired Pitino, after the Sypher incident, (like most AD's would have), the Powell, and Addidas fiasco probably wouldn't have happened. So, he is to blame for the mess
Good points..But what do you bet that Jurich is hiding info on the dead cheerleader and the two players that got shot last fall? That has been swept under the rug.

Reactions: shep21754
Good points..But what do you bet that Jurich is hiding info on the dead cheerleader and the two players that got shot last fall? That has been swept under the rug.
Then it would be extremely stupid for him to come forward with it now, you know, with those pesky things like laws and all. He's not going to help himself by proving he helped cover up a murder to protect the school.

He gone. He probably does not have any intention of returning. He's probably angling for a settlement. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Reactions: 55wildcat
Howie Lindsay tweeted— If Jurich is fired, no one will celebrate more than Kentucky fans. Not that it is a deciding factor, but UofL's BoT should at least consider why that might be.

Howie Lindsay tweeted— If Jurich is fired, no one will celebrate more than Kentucky fans. Not that it is a deciding factor, but UofL's BoT should at least consider why that might be.
He may be correct (although may hope Jurich stays for the LOL factor), but he is correct for the wrong reasons. UK fans don't want Jurich fired because he is a great AD...UK fans want him fired because UofL fans really want to keep him.

Reactions: JC CATS and jgraf_1
Then it would be extremely stupid for him to come forward with it now, you know, with those pesky things like laws and all. He's not going to help himself by proving he helped cover up a murder to protect the school.
That is not what I said..I was just making a point of how big of a crook he is. That is why he and the boosters that want him to stay are doing this..So many will be implicated and their gravy train will be over.

He may be correct (although may hope Jurich stays for the LOL factor), but he is correct for the wrong reasons. UK fans don't want Jurich fired because he is a great AD...UK fans want him fired because UofL fans really want to keep him.
That remark resembles me. I also want him fired bc the smug bastard thinks he can do anything he wants

ADVERTISEMENT