ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Allen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what

Looks like we may have a full roster for the game. The only other player that clear cut has reason to sit out is Snell, and it seems like he's going to play. A near fully healthy squad bodes well for us against Penn St. The Mississippi State game was the last time it felt like we were fully healthy. It led to a domination of a REALLY good team.

Knowing how big of a POS James Franklin is, he'll probably have his OL cut block him constantly now.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Somebody needs to get his face tattooed on their chest. Not me, but somebody.

Glad that he is playing but could care less. He has done a lot for the program. Kudos for the coaches for seeing his potential. Hopefully it will play dividends in the future.

Kentucky could have as many as 11 players drafted this year, any of which could at least have a reason to sit out, but according to stops none have chosen to sit (so far).

Right, I agree. Hence the clear cut part. I think Benny's draft stock won't change much regardless of the game outcome, so his choice really seems more matter of personal preference. Every other player seems to have something to gain or even lose regarding their choice, so the decision gets a little more complicated. I'd say most, if not all, will play though.

Kentucky could have as many as 12 players drafted this year, any of which could at least have a reason to sit out, but according to Stoops none have chosen to sit (so far).
I would say at least 10 of those 12 would hurt their draft position by setting out!

AND in other news, Will Grier sitting out WVU’s bowl game due to his draft prospects.

I respect Josh Allen’s selfless decision. Can’t teach attitude and character.

I respect Josh Allen’s selfless decision. Can’t teach attitude and character.[/QUOTE]

Yep and if Snell plays, which he 99% will UK is going to beat Penn St.

I know what they are saying, but we really won't know until game day. A little injury tweak here or there could change their mind.

being a true teammate and baller is all about!

HE WILL BE PLAYING IN THE BOWL GAME BITCHES!!!!!

Love my team!
This is just not correct. There is ZERO reasons for Josh to play in this game!! Being a good teammate was playing like a freaking beast in EVERY regular season game. These bowl games mean absolutely NOTHING. Ill bet he ends up not playing. He has made his mark and there is NOTHING to gain here for Josh. He has secured his top 10 draft spot and its selfish for us to want him to play in a meaningless bowl game. Everything to lose. Josh Thank You but please go get your bags of $

This is just not correct. There is ZERO reasons for Josh to play in this game!! Being a good teammate was playing like a freaking beast in EVERY regular season game. These bowl games mean absolutely NOTHING. Ill bet he ends up not playing. He has made his mark and there is NOTHING to gain here for Josh. He has secured his top 10 draft spot and its selfish for us to want him to play in a meaningless bowl game. Everything to lose. Josh Thank You but please go get your bags of $
A bowl game is hardly meaningless. A win here means 10 wins, a possible top 10 ranking (while a loss risks putting us out of the top 20), recruiting for next year, and a win over a premiere traditional power that we almost never play.

Being a good teammate was playing like a freaking beast in EVERY regular season game.

Your argument would have applied far better for that 56-10 beatdown of Louisville.

The only argument for that game having much “meaning” is that the win secured our best New Year’s Day Bowl since 1952. But you define that as meaningless, so by extension.

ADVERTISEMENT