ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Allen is the Lott Trophy winner!

And his trophy case is the fullest in Kentucky Football history.

I honestly wonder if he isn’t the most highly awarded defensive player ever in the SEC.

He's got to be the most accomplished defensive player in UK history right? Definitely the best defender I've seen at UK in my lifetime(I'm 21) and it's not close. UK has had great players on defense over the years but none of them have dominated the way Allen has all year.

Can't wait to watch him tear it up at the next level. He has all the tools to be an elite pass rusher in the NFL

If I could remember the names of those that de-committed in 2015, making room for Josh Allen’s scholly, I would thank them in this thread.

The least you should do is send them a Christmas present------I don't think it would be a violation to give presents to prospects for not coming to UK. But the NCAA is pretty weird.

Don't dip into your bowl travel fund though, or the celebration funds for after the game.

Reactions: The-Hack
I never thought in my lifetime that I would see a defensive player better then Art Still, but I have.

Yes, it is amazing to have seen them both. Both were recruited from New Jersey to Kentucky, and depending upon semantics, played the same position, while at Kentucky.

Harmonic resonance is freaky, sometimes.

And I think we need to keep an eye on NJ recruits!

Honestly ive been watching since 1996 this man has been the most dominant ive ever seen! #JoshAllen

I only remember Art Still as a UK legend - but more clearly remember him with the chiefs....so I’m not really qualified to compare to him....

I agree with you papa - dude has been the real deal and helped field what was - at times - a dominating defense that propelled us to NINE BIG GREASY WINS

Wesley Woodyard is maybe the next name I’d throw out there .....

ADVERTISEMENT