ADVERTISEMENT

Jontay Porter tears ACL and MCL

That’s a tough loss for them. I think that puts them from middle of the pack in the SEC (respectable for this year) to towards the bottom. They would have competed for a tournament spot.

He was considered a borderline 1st rounder in last year’s draft if I’m not mistaken. That’s bad fortune.

Wow that’s just awful!! Hate to see that for any kid !! If he had a good year most like he would have entree thandraft !!

Wow, he could’ve maybe been drafted in the first round had he left. That’s the unfortunate risk of coming back to improve your draft stock, and something we should remember sometimes as fans. Could cost him a lot of money.

Wow, he could’ve maybe been drafted in the first round had he left. That’s the unfortunate risk of coming back to improve your draft stock, and something we should remember sometimes as fans. Could cost him a lot of money.

Or maybe he would have lasted 1 contract and blew every penny on family cars and a few houses. Education matters. Being smart matters.

I get it, but I don’t think anyone can assume he made a bad choice even if he lost some money on the front end. Maybe he will have time to finish his degree and it ends up being a blessing.

Hate to hear about players getting hurt. Hopefully he can heal quickly. Huge blow for Missouri.

ADVERTISEMENT