ADVERTISEMENT

John Wall bought out for $40 million

It’s gonna be close. I mean there’s. Pathing insanely flashy about Wall. He’s not gonna drop 40 often. But he will go in night in and night out and average double figures. I mean.

He’s just not a sexy pick (like LBJ or Curry). But Wall is a solid workhorse. There’s room for those in the hall.

Being with the Wizards hurt him. I mean what draft pick goes No. 1 these days and say us with the original team TEN YEARS. Nobody. Had he been with a halfway decent team he’d have 2 or three rings by now.
Hopefully at this point in his career he starts being on teams like the Clippers who have a legit chance to win a ship. It’s smart to take those mid level deals after coming off all those max deals to win some hardware now. He’s playing for status now, not money anymore.

Reactions: bbncal02
Just saw where Zion is up for a five year max contract and has made $231 million for playing in 85 games total over three seasons. In your face Shaedon Sharpe.

• Haha
Reactions: STL_Cat
You really think he’ll be a hall of famer? My initial reaction is hell no but there’s probably an argument for it.
From a few years ago, but still interesting on his candidacy for the HoF.

Why do you care so much? Why are you always over here with passive aggressive digs at John Wall, and other Kentucky players and coaches?

You root for UNC-CHEATS, a program that cheated for 17 years, kept dozens of players eligible by making a mockery out of academics, then spent $32 million to avoid being held accountable. Finally when the NCAA made a cowardly ruling that every university set their own standards, your school decided that giving grades for no work and no attendance was well within the standards of honor of the university. They sold out academic integrity to avoid appropriate punishment. Disgraceful.

You should be respectful of your betters on this board, Or better yet, get lost.
According to Ken Wainstein in 2014, a minimum of 18-19 years back to the Dean Smith era.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
ADVERTISEMENT