ADVERTISEMENT

John Calipari silence

Hope you don't mind that I borrowed your image. Please ignore my awful drawing, but I thought some might want to know what Cal was uttering.

To piggy back on your idea.
m0170.gif

etlYsRk.jpeg

Cal will always be a big college story, he is one of a handful of championship winning coaches and someone who has taken multiple schools to final fours. He’s one of the only OG coaches left.
🤣 Jim Harrick has as many championship rings as Calipari, and nowhere near as many choke jobs [crapping his britches in championship game against KU; Wisconsin; 9-16; K-State; St. Polycarp; Oakland; Evansville...] If Calipari is an OG, that makes Harrick the King? 🤣

I remain one of those who never liked the Calipari hire and am thrilled he’s gone.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
🤣 Jim Harrick has as many championship rings as Calipari, and nowhere near as many choke jobs [crapping his britches in championship game against KU; Wisconsin; 9-16; K-State; St. Polycarp; Oakland; Evansville...] If Calipari is an OG, that makes Harrick the King? 🤣

I remain one of those who never liked the Calipari hire and am thrilled he’s gone.
Cal NEVER lost to St. Polycarp. You take that back!

• Haha
Reactions: Myth Buster51
Hope you don't mind that I borrowed your image. Please ignore my awful drawing, but I thought some might want to know what Cal was uttering.

I saw a recording of a team meeting with his players and Nolan Richardson. Richardson talked about how hard work and conditioning was the two keys to his 60 min of hell teams.
Cal was cheering him on.

Pope will run Ark legs off.

I saw a recording of a team meeting with his players and Nolan Richardson. Richardson talked about how hard work and conditioning was the two keys to his 60 min of hell teams.
Cal was cheering him on.

Pope will run Ark legs off.
When did they add 20 minutes to the games? ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT