ADVERTISEMENT

John Calipari did not attend last nights draft

You guessing that or was that reported somewhere?
Well I know he was at the Yankee game. And I think he posted he talked to the guys on draft day. So no I don’t know but usually what makes the nose sense is what happened. I could be wrong.

He was in NY. He stopped by on the way to the Yankees game to see the players. He then left to go to the game and didn’t attend the draft. How hard is that to understand.
It is not hard at all to understand that these players didn't get enough attention for Cal to show up. Cal was just being Cal. If his players are not headliners during the draft, he has no time for them just as he has no time for non-5-star players during the season. It is all about how much attention you as a player generate for Cal. If Washington was the potential #1 pick, Cal would have been there no matter what.

I do not think he was there...we saw a picture of him with Brad at a Yankee's game. Not sure what Erin is smoking, other than her general disdain for our fanbase...some deserved, but overall we are just a typical fanatical fanbase IMO.
I don't think she dislikes the fanbase. just the minority that is always trashing her dad

It is not hard at all to understand that these players didn't get enough attention for Cal to show up. Cal was just being Cal. If his players are not headliners during the draft, he has no time for them just as he has no time for non-5-star players during the season. It is all about how much attention you as a player generate for Cal. If Washington was the potential #1 pick, Cal would have been there no matter what.
Funny how ex players talk about Cal being there for them. Even the ones that transfer are welcomed back to work out. Watch his hall of fame ceremony. See how many players were there to show their love and respect for him. And how about when you all bitch about him putting players first. And now he’s not? Make up your mind.

Reactions: Catluv
Funny how ex players talk about Cal being there for them. Even the ones that transfer are welcomed back to work out. Watch his hall of fame ceremony. See how many players were there to show their love and respect for him. And how about when you all bitch about him putting players first. And now he’s not? Make up your mind.
My mind is made up. He skipped out on his players because they didn't create a big enough splash. I believe this is the first time as a UK coach that he wasn't in the green room with his players on draft night.

Last edited:
I bet you are right. It is the first and likely the only time that I will agree with you.

Sounds good man. Obsess on. Cal wins, you know, when you spend your weekend fuming over him.

But hey, whatever floats your boat. Adios.

Sounds good man. Obsess on. Cal wins, you know, when you spend your weekend fuming over him.

But hey, whatever floats your boat.
What has Cal won recently? I guess I win when you spend your Saturday trying to control what I post!

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
If you really want to criticize Cal it should be for being a Yankees fan. I know he’s friends with Cashman but still.
I will. He is from the Pittsburgh area. Noted Steeler fan. He should be a Pirate fan not a front runner Yankees fan.
I literally know Hundreds of Steeler fans. I know one Pirate fan who is also a Steeler fan. I hate the Steelers but I respect him. He roots for all his area teams no matter how bad they are.

Reactions: Ed323232
He was in NY. He stopped by on the way to the Yankees game to see the players. He then left to go to the game and didn’t attend the draft. How hard is that to understand.
It doesn't fit many people's agendas. There was suppose to be hugging and square dancing when He Who Shall Not Be Named got drafted!!

Reactions: Ed323232
Not saying they are not great people just a group looking to make money off Ty. These guys are all just self promoters but just out of the kindness of their hearts are looking to help folks.. RIGHT
Screw JL Enterprises. Hope the IRS busts him for tax fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT