ADVERTISEMENT

John Calipari did not attend last nights draft

Is it possible he was there just not front and center? Why would his kid bother to lie about something that is only important some fans. Some of you try too hard to create drama.

Erin was doing what Erin does , attempt to be above it all, and cute and funny, and far far intelligent than any Ky hoops fan . She likes there attention and shit stirring , prob an attempt at humor but missed the mark .... but it sure brought out the apologist to diss the folks that make any comment about it . Someone definitely lied , it gets discussed as anyone would predict , and several go into full Karen mode ..

Last edited by a moderator:
One side supports UK and the coach and players and one side doesn’t.
That’s BS and you know it. One side supports UK and wants us back in our rightful place on top of college basketball. Sort of like Alabama football. That would be ME and those like me. The other side would support Billy Clyde, Shaedon Sharpe, and push to get Katina Powell as our AD. That would be YOU and your crew Ed. You and your boys think funny Ed.

That’s BS and you know it. One side supports UK and wants us back in our rightful place on top of college basketball. Sort of like Alabama football. That would be ME and those like me. The other side would support Billy Clyde, Shaedon Sharpe, and push to get Katina Powell as our AD. That would be YOU and your crew Ed. You and your boys think funny Ed.
You can’t compare football to basketball.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Even Cal knew appearing at the draft alongside Mr. None and done was a terrible look lol

edit: I hope 😟
I hate it for Washington, though. Is he the first guy that Cal didn’t show up with at the draft? Or at least the first 1st rounder?

It would be nice to think it’s just a mistake, except that Erin bizarrely claimed to have proof: “He’s literally sending me selfies from the draft.”

That ain’t a mistake, just a flat out lie.
She learned from one of the best!

Ebbs and flows man.

Cal has changed some recently which was needed. He replaced assistants, recruiting is getting better and he has maybe 2 and at most 5 years left here. Antigua isn't going anywhere. KT Turner is intriguing. Coleman is making some waves.

Try and enjoy the ride. Cal did alot for UK and saved us really...program was in dire straits similar to when Pitino got here minus the probation. He has also done a hell of a lot for the state, probably more than any coach at UK in modern era.

Not my decision to make for you at all, JMHO. I was pissed a year ago and pissed again in March. That said, alot to look forward to this year and next year's class is looking promising. Stuff feels different.

Head of blue coats today told me this team is going to be good, really good. Guy has been around forever...

Erin was doing what Erin does , attempt to be above it all, and cute and funny, and far far intelligent than any Ky hoops fan . She likes there attention and shit stirring , prob an attempt at humor but missed the mark .... but it sure brought out the apologist to diss the folks that make any comment about it . Someone definitely lied , it gets discussed as anyone would predict , and several go into full Karen mode ..

... and some stay in full Karen mode LOL.

Ebbs and flows man.

Cal has changed some recently which was needed. He replaced assistants, recruiting is getting better and he has maybe 2 and at most 5 years left here. Antigua isn't going anywhere. KT Turner is intriguing. Coleman is making some waves.

Try and enjoy the ride. Cal did alot for UK and saved us really...program was in dire straits similar to when Pitino got here minus the probation. He has also done a hell of a lot for the state, probably more than any coach at UK in modern era.

Not my decision to make for you at all, JMHO. I was pissed a year ago and pissed again in March. That said, alot to look forward to this year and next year's class is looking promising. Stuff feels different.

Head of blue coats today told me this team is going to be good, really good. Guy has been around forever...
Man I will always be grateful for what Cal did when he first got here. I just want that Cal back. That Cal could stay here another 10 years if he wanted to.

Reactions: CHAMPCAT11
He was in NY. He stopped by on the way to the Yankees game to see the players. He then left to go to the game and didn’t attend the draft. How hard is that to understand.
That may have been the most logical thing you've ever posted. Kudos.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Mitch will be gone before Cal. He will retire in 1-2 years.
Heard that and hope its true. He's done some good things mixed in with some head scratchers but we really need an innovative, forward thinking leader in that position. Not a ultra conservative bean counter.

Reactions: Ed323232
ADVERTISEMENT