ADVERTISEMENT

John Calipari did not attend last nights draft

giphy.gif

TyTy to get that hug from Jai. I know they may have been close. But still a bad look.

DraftGate lies

Barnhart shutting Cal down on facilities in the press after Cal basically says he and Mitch will sit down and see about facilities in the press. So is it a press battle between the two?

Just bad looks overall.

Who cares.....
All we as fans have been getting is lies

He was probably back stage laughing with Sharpe about how their plan worked so well

Yeah, that's what he did. Talk about lying while spreading a lie. You can't make the miserable hypocrisy up.

It's likely that since Cal was in New York, he visited TyTy before the draft, took a selfie, and sent it to Erin. She misinterpreted that picture to mean he was at the draft.

TyTy to get that hug from Jai. I know they may have been close. But still a bad look.

DraftGate lies

Barnhart shutting Cal down on facilities in the press after Cal basically says he and Mitch will sit down and see about facilities in the press. So is it a press battle between the two?

Just bad looks overall.
Mitch can make his life much more difficult. The buyout in two years will be $40M. Large amount? Yes, but they could negotiate it down and hire a coach for a few million less than they are paying Cal. I believe from a cash flow perspective, it can be done in two years (unless he turns things around).

Reactions: morehorsepower4UKbb
Mitch can make his life much more difficult. The buyout in two years will be $40M. Large amount? Yes, but they could negotiate it down and hire a coach for a few million less than they are paying Cal. I believe from a cash flow perspective, it can be done in two years (unless he turns things around).
If we have another bad season or early exit it could be done this year. No way Cal survives underperforming with a returning NPOY and his most experienced team.

Mitch will be gone before Cal. He will retire in 1-2 years.

Reactions: UKortho
It would be nice to think it’s just a mistake, except that Erin bizarrely claimed to have proof: “He’s literally sending me selfies from the draft.”

That ain’t a mistake, just a flat out lie.
Did she post any of his "selfies"????

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
ADVERTISEMENT