ADVERTISEMENT

Joel Ajayi

This isn't one of those deals like Louisville and Seton Hall was involved with is it? You pay big bucks to a travel agency for your preseason foreign trip and then they funnel you players. I think that outfit was from Spain, Canarias Basketball Academy or something like that.

This isn't one of those deals like Louisville and Seton Hall was involved with is it? You pay big bucks to a travel agency for your preseason foreign trip and then they funnel you players. I think that outfit was from Spain, Canarias Basketball Academy or something like that.
What even gives you that idea? We don't have a foreign trip planned. Cal is coaching the U-19 team this year, and we can't even take the foreign trip until the summer of 2018.

What a surprise seeing Gonzaga listed with a French prospect.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What even gives you that idea? We don't have a foreign trip planned. Cal is coaching the U-19 team this year, and we can't even take the foreign trip until the summer of 2018.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I really wasn't implying anything like that. More of a jab at the shady tactics of Louisville.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I really wasn't implying anything like that. More of a jab at the shady tactics of Louisville.
In that case, good job. It's good to see UofL use more non-hooker methods to recruit.

Another player who doesnt have a jumpshot....ill pass.
The difference between this kid and everyone's else we recruit though is that he will actually be a player who sticks around for a while you'd think. Imagine if Coach Cal got to work with a PG with his frame for a few years...whew

ADVERTISEMENT