ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Lunardi’s Updated Bracketology

Can't compete, yet they're still right there with Kentucky in final fours and title game appearances. Even after your run of the last 5 years.

Congrats...you guys won a handful more final games in the 40s and 50s. Likely about 6 decades before most in this thread were born.[roll]

We had more success back then and more success now.. Even if you just account for the last 20 years its 3 titles to 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: CatPhight
Don't forget the Helms banners tho!! Those count too, right? Right?!?

-Kilmohawk

I have never once defended Helms banners. I think they should come down or be identified as Helms on the banners.

I have never once said Kansas has five championships, we have three and any Kansas fan who says otherwise should be appropriately shamed into silence.

Yes, but I think you are just restating what we're all saying. Its a jumbled mess at the top this year. Also, you've got indexes jumping around significantly with each game. The picture we see now could change substantially in six games, not to mention the tournaments.

Bottom line is that the different between a 2 and a 4 seed this year is going to split hairs. A one seed is not going to be separated by any great degree. We're a 4. We likely won't be in in a few weeks. Comes down to whether we take care of business.
Again, nobody cares what you think .

I see. You understand that Lunardi's bracket is just pretend? Has nothing to do with the actual bracket. Nothing to get upset over. Lot of basketball to be played. He's just earning a paycheck, essentially by doing nothing.
Wow , I see you put another poster in his place . What would we do without you to lead the way?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT