ADVERTISEMENT

Jockitch in trouble?

I like him. He’s a great analyst and he’s not afraid to speak his mind unlike all of the other corporate twats. Yes, he’s very gruff, but so what? So am I. LOL. I guess that’s why I like him.
I like him when he stays on track. His basketball knowledge and insight is refreshing when he can stay on track. Although that seems to be an ESPN problem as a whole. Way too many cut-in boxes, interviews, or tangents while the game is going on in damn near every game.

If enough people push back on it, it will damned sure fly. Unfortunately the country is full of woke, politically correct pu$$ies. I’m not one of them and never will be.
Push back at what? The establishment? Are you going to lead the 2nd American Revolution BB with your 20 gallon hat affixed and your shotgun?
ESPN like most major corporations in this country have standards, guidelines.
I doubt seriously they are going to take to kindly to the Loosier Jockitch badgering a Duke proffesor on social media for all to see and then airing all that professors contact info on the air after calling him a douche bag.

Thankfully in America people are still held accountable for words and actions or else anarchy would ensue.
You got to nip this garbage in the bud before it really gets out of hand.
Jockitch is an inciter and his shtick is old.
The Jig is Up for Jockitch.

Im sure up in Ky you will still be able yo listen to his Loosier drivel on the radio.

Have fun!

:flush:

Last edited:
Push back at what? The establishment? Are you going to lead the 2nd American Revolution BB with your 20 gallon hat affixed and your shotgun?
I doubt seriously they are going to take to kindly to the Loosier Jockitch badgering a Duke proffesor on social media for all to see and then airing all that professors contact info on the air after calling him a douche bag.

Thankfully in America people are still held accountable for words and actions or else anarchy would ensue.

Im sure up in Ky you will still be able yo listen to his Loosier drivel on the radio.

Have fun!

You probably don’t want to get into an argument about who is and who isn’t held accountable for their words and who is encouraging chaos. And I’d love to lead the 2nd Revolution. LOL. But, my shotgun? If you only knew!

This won’t end well for Dakich. Of course ESPN will stick up for Duke.
Lol, what exactly did he do wrong? I read that and trouble understanding what Dakich did wrong.

Oh, Jalen Johnson is Duke and therefore untouchable

Yep can't touch duke or unc. If you do, better be with kids gloves because it won't end well.

Unc ran literal academic fraud for decades, which the ncaa admitted, yet never got a mention on espn.

Nike openly paid bagley and his family. There was a full expose in the oregonian. Everything except a smoking gun pointed to Duke being party to the arrangement. No one said a word.

For years espn controlled information and perception surrounding duke and unc. Still do. Apparently always will.

You may not like Dakish, but I do. I like him because he says what he wants, and doesn't give a shit if espn or duke likes it or not.

I never said I didn’t like him I said he’s a douche. I think he’s the best color guy on ESPN for basketball. I also think he’s pretty annoying from the tidbits I’ve seen from his radio show.

But, I don’t really dislike the guy to be honest. Prolly be fun to have a beer with I would think.

I read the title of the thread really quick and thought to myself. Jockitch a problem dam right it is, let me take a look at that. Now taking a second that could of been a poor choice on my part. Thank goodness it was only about another type of dick problem.

I read the title of the thread really quick and thought to myself. Jockitch a problem dam right it is, let me take a look at that. Now taking a second that could of been a poor choice on my part. Thank goodness it was only about another type of dick problem.

I am scared of your browser history but have to respect your honesty.

If enough people push back on it, it will damned sure fly. Unfortunately the country is full of woke, politically correct pu$$ies. I’m not one of them and never will be.
I disagree. The country is ran by a bunch of politically correct, woke pu$$ies. By "ran" I mean news media, liberal politicians (who are championed by the news media) and Hollywood elitists who have a bully pulpit to spout their nonsense.
Average Americans don't want anything to do with the PC wokeness you see being shoved down our throats. They go to work, pay their bill and try to raise a family. They get p.o'd when they are called racists because of their skin color or intolerant because they believe in only two genders.
Dakich is a smug prick but, he's at least honest about who he is and what he believes. He doesn't hide who he is behind a veil of faux social conscience.

Free speech is going down the drain.

Not really, there's just fewer people who understand the meaning of free speech. I blame the conservatives who continually underfunded public schools.

Free speech doesn't mean your employer can't fire you for something you say. Free speech means the government can't silence your speech. Two totally different concepts.

I disagree. The country is ran by a bunch of politically correct, woke pu$$ies. By "ran" I mean news media, liberal politicians (who are championed by the news media) and Hollywood elitists who have a bully pulpit to spout their nonsense.
Average Americans don't want anything to do with the PC wokeness you see being shoved down our throats. They go to work, pay their bill and try to raise a family. They get p.o'd when they are called racists because of their skin color or intolerant because they believe in only two genders.
Dakich is a smug prick but, he's at least honest about who he is and what he believes. He doesn't hide who he is behind a veil of faux social conscience.

What exactly do you consider "PC workeness"? The that all people deserve equal opportunity not just conservative white males? Or is the fact that women shouldn't have to put up with sexual harassment just to keep a job? Or is the fact that the proliferation of guns in this country leads to highest ratio of gun deaths among industrialized nations?

I was starting to warm up to dd, now i like him even more. i wish he’d give a big ol’ 🖕

Reactions: Atrain7732
Not really, there's just fewer people who understand the meaning of free speech. I blame the conservatives who continually underfunded public schools.

Free speech doesn't mean your employer can't fire you for something you say. Free speech means the government can't silence your speech. Two totally different concepts.

I disagree , I blame the left for this.

Have fun!

Remembering this past summer makes me [jumpingsmile] [roll] 🇵
9-CCE3554-F21-C-4-B45-BD2-A-18454-D8-EDFA9.jpg

Free speech is going down the drain.
Not even remotely. Having consequences happen after someone says something has nothing to do with the state putting someone in jail for saying something. The first ammendment does not apply to any situation where a person is punished for what they say by their employer.

The article I read says that an exchange of opinions between respected sports scholars was referenced by Dakich
on his radio show. According to the article Dakich said some things that I think requires him getting an ass whipping.. He wasnt exercising free speech. He was doing his tough guy schtick because . Never cared for him and after reading the article, (if accurate), I hope he is canned. If he had been talking about Knight or K, I could see giving him a pass.

What exactly do you consider "PC workeness"? The that all people deserve equal opportunity not just conservative white males? Or is the fact that women shouldn't have to put up with sexual harassment just to keep a job? Or is the fact that the proliferation of guns in this country leads to highest ratio of gun deaths among industrialized nations?
Yep. Nothing says social justice like 70 inch flat screens, Nikes, burned down businesses, torched vehicles, and public beatings. As far as firearms go, LOL, none have ever killed anyone without a criminal pulling the trigger (obviously not counting self defense shootings). Not to mention cancel culture and calling people a Nazi just because they have different political leanings. Oh who am I kidding. Trying to talk with a lefty is like trying to train a braindead gator.

It seems that BLM, in a negative way, comes up fairly often although most of the protests occurred last summer. I do not think if I have read anything about the Capitol takeover recently. Why, I wonder? I may get dislikes for this statement but I totally think that the Fire Cal movement by some on this board is more related to kneeling than it is this mean ass season. jmo

You probably don’t want to get into an argument about who is and who isn’t held accountable for their words and who is encouraging chaos. And I’d love to lead the 2nd Revolution. LOL. But, my shotgun? If you only knew!
Says the man curled up in a corner clutching his shotgun trying to understand that “well regulated” means just what it says.

• Haha
Reactions: BourbonBalz
Says the man curled up in a corner clutching his shotgun trying to understand that “well regulated” means just what it says.
I love it when leftists try to opine on things they know zip about. Try looking up what well regulated and militia meant at the time the Constitution was written. As the old saying goes, it’s far better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Since you didn’t respond, I’ll explain it to you. Well regulated meant to be in a state of readiness. It had nothing to do with the government or any governmental regulations. It simply meant the militia needed to be ready and prepared to fight. As for militia, there were numerous militias from the various states. They were not the Continental Army. They were ordinary citizens, primarily farmers, that took up arms against old Georgie and the Brits. Ever heard of the III%? That’s where it was derived. Then again, I do not expect lefties to know much of anything about American history and the founding of the Republic. You’re probably one of those that think the U.S. is a Democracy. Hint: it isn’t.

One more thing little boy. You’ll never see me curled up anywhere. Period. I spent almost 30 years doing the exact opposite. It will NEVER happen.

Reactions: westerncat
Fair assessment. However, Id be willing to bet thats not the worst of it.

Spelling his name out, giving office hrs and calling him a douche bag on the radio isn't exactly appropriate behavior for an espn commentator either.

I agree it’s inappropriate to say what he said on air. Just stupid to go to that end when you are a professional. I mean, that’s just basic. That said, the whiny culture we live in now is a problem here too. You pick a fight or have something to fight for, be ready to defend it without whining to daddy.

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
True but people cant help but start, its an impossibility not to.

No.....it’s called discipline and picking your battles. That’a a major issue in our current culture. Everyone thinks their opinion matters and should be verbalized. News flash.....very few opinions matter in a given situation. Move along....’ya know.

Reactions: BourbonBalz

You’re right but also missing the point. People are being silenced and cancelled by the media, various political groups, corporations, employers, etc. While it’s not a 1A issue, it is about free speech. People have actually gotten fired simply for voting for and supporting republicans. Anyone that agrees with type of filth going on needs to pack their bags and head to another country because it’s 100% unAmerican and spits on everything this country was founded upon.

"PC wokeness" is the agenda embraced by liberals, leftists and most Democrats that pushes a bunch of cultural lies such as...systemic racism, more than two genders, the idea that people can actually change their sex, white privilege, guns kill people, man-caused global warming, toxic masculinity and open borders just to name a few.
This garbage is a very real and present danger to America. It's being taught in schools, pushed in mainstream media and entertainment including sports and music. A vast majority of Americans want nothing to do with it.

You're insane. I think you need to look at exactly how much money has been poured into America's public schools on a yearly basis.
In 2011 the US spent $12,000 per student, per year. That data is 10 years old so it's probably closer to $18-$20K now!
Test scores show that the money is being wasted. No appreciable improvement over the last 20 years. If anything, results have shown a decline in aptitude. But, hey let's waste money on mandatory courses on "diversity" and "inclusion" rather than on math and reading. Just stop with the flaming leftist agenda, please.

This thread is a great example of how screwed we are as a country. Both sides view an issue in total opposite terms and define the other as the bad guy.

This lady picked a fight, got one, and then didn’t like how the fight went. She’s an asshole. Dakitch is an asshole. No winners. All losers. No need for this to be another wedge between people.

Reactions: michael895 and UK90
ADVERTISEMENT