ADVERTISEMENT

JJ Weaver

Really hate to see anyone leave mid-season. Hope they can be persuaded to stick it out. However - if they're truly intent on bailing on their teammates in the middle of the season, they can clean out their locker and get the hell out as far as I'm concerned. I don't care who it is.

Reactions: katwest
I do wonder if U of L people are in his ear. On defense they are bad. Maybe they are telling him he can get on the field quicker at the ville than waiting his turn at UK. I hope he stays. He has a world of potential.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
C'mon folks, JR said at 11:48 am that he asked a couple of people about this and they just laughed!

This is U of L propaganda. Don't wrestle with the pigs. You'll both get muddy and the pigs like mud!
Exactly. Consider the source. It’s Jody Demling a Loserville fan girl/media. He has absolutely zero credibility. If he hears anything remotely negative towards UK, whether it’s just rumor or innuendo, he’s quick to repeat it as fact.

Reactions: Deeeefense
So he'd leave just to go sit out another year next season?

He's not leaving lol

I do wonder if U of L people are in his ear. On defense they are bad. Maybe they are telling him he can get on the field quicker at the ville than waiting his turn at UK. I hope he stays. He has a world of potential.
If U6 is tampering UK needs to turn them in, that's violating NCAA rules and we all know how much the NCAA stands up to rule violators.

Reactions: Uncle Adolph
He's a true FR. He will gets snaps, he just has to stay patient. Josh Allen was forced to play as a FR, well before he was ready. JJ should be glad he's able to RS.

Na, we'd crush another school doing that. Have to give him a full release if there is no chance they can convince him to stay.

I don’t think we are going to have to worry about him but I do think CMS should put a call in to the guy that coaches Louisville, what’s his name, just to let him know he’s watching.

Exactly. Consider the source. It’s Jody Demling a Loserville fan girl/media. He has absolutely zero credibility. If he hears anything remotely negative towards UK, whether it’s just rumor or innuendo, he’s quick to repeat it as fact.
Just so. It’s useful to recall that Demling was a reporter for the Courier Journal for several years, when he had to pretend to be neutral and objective. Of course now, he’s free to be pretty open about his dislike for UK. Remember that when reporters - sports, politics, whatever- claim to be objective.

Actually, it occurs to me I no longer need that particular soapbox. Read the other day only 22% of Americans have much faith in the media. I guess people have figured out they aren’t really objective.....

With the way Zadarius, Josh Allen and Bud Dupree are playing in the NFL, that position should be the last position losing a true freshman to transfer.

Reactions: fabcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT