ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Butler

Hey man...we played the who has won game and you blinked. Yeah, Butler was invited to participate on the Olympic team and won. They tend to only invite the best players on that team you know...

It's sad that KAT is being punked by a nobody...SOFT

Being “punked?” Lol oh okay.

You sound absolutely ridiculous.

I guess you are smarter than NBA GM's? This is the survey just released.

If you were starting a franchise today and could sign any player in the NBA, who would it be?

1. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee – 30%

2. Anthony Davis, New Orleans – 23%

3. Kevin Durant, Golden State – 20%

4. LeBron James, L.A. Lakers – 17%

5. Stephen Curry, Golden State – 7%

Which player forces opposing coaches to make the most adjustments?

1. LeBron James, L.A. Lakers – 60%

2. James Harden, Houston – 20%

3. Stephen Curry, Golden State – 10%

4. Kevin Durant, Golden State – 7%

Who is the best point guard in the NBA?

1. Stephen Curry, Golden State – 57%

2. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City – 17%

3. Kyrie Irving, Boston – 10%

Who is the best shooting guard in the NBA?

1. James Harden, Houston – 73%

2. Klay Thompson, Golden State – 10%

3. Stephen Curry, Golden State – 7%

LOL, in the category of who would an NBA GM want to start a team with, KAT was the leader last year with 29%...after a full year of evaluating him, he didn't even register on the list this year.

I'll be very interested to see how Curry fares when Klay is gone next year. Assuming they don't get another top player for the cheap to fill in, teams will be able to key in on Curry more, and he'll often have to defend the top guard.. Curious to see if he can keep that up for 82 games.

Sigh...Butler was drafter by a franchise that I think finished first in their division the year before. Hence the bench role for a guy that was drafted last in the first round. Butler was not asked to be a leader when he was drafted as Rose was the leader of the Bulls. Once things started to fall apart for the Bulls did Butler get his chance. Since then, he has been one of the best two-way players in the NBA.
Butler was allowed to grow and wasnt torn down and publicly trashed by his vets. Also Jimmy Butler is more of a chucker on offense than a threat, he's a good defensive player that gets to shoot a lot.

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
Butler was allowed to grow and wasnt torn down and publicly trashed by his vets. Also Jimmy Butler is more of a chucker on offense than a threat, he's a good defensive player that gets to shoot a lot.

Yes, most 2 guards shooting a career 45% tend to be defined as "chuckers"...solid observation.

Check out all that talent around him. Either way, it's a "what have you done for me lately" league. I'm not sure Steph would have survived if he was stuck on The Knicks. And he was never a top PG until Klay (and Dray) were around him a few years later.
And Red Auerbach was merely an above average coach until he got Bill Russell. And Jordan never won anything without Pippen. And Kobe never won anything without an All-Star center. And blah and blah and blah and blah.

The fact of the matter is that Steph Curry was THE main building piece around which one of the best teams in NBA history was built. You think that somehow diminishes him, but I think the exact opposite. When a team is able to build around a great player fairly easily, it speaks volumes about the overall value of that player.

You're probably a big fan of "Russ is gonna be Russ", and that type of hero-ball attitude. I'll take guys like Magic and Bird (with Tim Duncan as a good recent example) any day of the week over someone like that. You can easily point to flaws with Magic or Bird compared to someone like Kobe, but the fact is that each of those guys understood basketball as a team game in a way that never, ever happened with Kobe (and doesn't happen with Russ).

Curry is out of the same mold. Guys want to play for GS exactly because Curry is easy to play with. He's not selfish, he's not an egomaniac, and he's not hell-bent on proving his individual greatness (and if he is, he does it in such an incredibly efficient way that no one really has a right to complain). He is willing to play a role alongside other great players. And he's really, really, really, really good in that role.

Thankfully.. We'll get to find out real soon how good Curry truly is lol.. Probably somewhere in the 3 to 5 range for a point Guards.

Social media just asked who was better AI or Curry. Jesus christ lmfao.

Thankfully.. We'll get to find out real soon how good Curry truly is lol.. Probably somewhere in the 3 to 5 range for a point Guards.

Social media just asked who was better AI or Curry. Jesus christ lmfao.
That is a total LMFAO. AI was one of the greatest examples of "I'm going to shoot 12-40 this game, but damn if I don't look like I'm trying really hard" in basketball history. And won no titles, and really, played on almost no good teams. What a shocking coincidence.

Totally confirms that you're a hero-ball bonehead who actually holds it against Steph Curry that he's always been willing to pass the ball to Klay Thompson (and now also Kevin Durant).

Reactions: Lovebaskelball
Rockets offerring 4 first rounders for Butler. Take that deal and run.

The potential deal with Miami was better, but that ship sailed a while ago. The four first rounders are end of the first round as the Rockets should be a good team for a while.

Rockets offerring 4 first rounders for Butler. Take that deal and run.
The potential deal with Miami was better, but that ship sailed a while ago. The four first rounders are end of the first round as the Rockets should be a good team for a while.
The offer is 2 unprotected 1st and the later 2 1sts will be protected. So most likely only 2 1st and 2nds

wqghzz0ycyjocd492yhw.jpg

A few thoughts:

1. I'm actually OK with giving four 1st round picks over Gordon and Tucker, for this reason: The picks will be low 1st rounders because Houston is going to be a 50win+ team for a while, those picks won't amount to much. And while I don't think Gordon and Tucker equal four 1st round picks, they are CURRENT talent that Houston needs for the short term. They are, for the next 2-3 years more important than those picks. Houston's future won't matter much then, CP3 will certainly be on the down swing (with Melo) and I think Capela has a bad contract. Houston has to win now, because I think in a few years they will need to blow the team up.

2. The biggest sports story in the last 24 hours wasn't the NFL or it's Thursday night games.. it wasn't game 2 of the World Series.. and it wasn't whatever is happening in Hockey.. it was a REPORT of a POSSIBLE trade in the in the NBA for a non-top10 player in the first 10% of the season.. Everyone else is playing checkers.

Butler is in the prime of his career...he is one of the best two way players in the NBA. An all-star and always on the NBA defensive team.

KAT does not scare a single team with his defense. Zero intimidation...SOFT.

Who's the mature leader on the Wolves - No One and that is a major problem with KAT.
Who cares more about winning - Clearly Butler
Who's tougher - Clearly Butler

KAT is the highest paid player on his team and is allowing a "cancer" to completely punk him. Step Up Man!

He's such a cancer that our own Pat Riley is doing what he can to trade for him. Something tells me he knows what he is doing.
Still funny. I guess KAT putting up 27 points 27 rebounds and 4 blocks in a clutch performance win over Anthony Davis and the Pels is another example of him being "SOFT" as you called him.

Reactions: playmorezeppelin
Imploding?

One non-playoff team just beat another non-playoff team and this is what you came on here to bother me with?

Imploding?

One non-playoff team just beat another non-playoff team and this is what you came on here to bother me with?
I bothered you with that 27 point 27 rebound 4 block game against AD and Julius Randle by a dude you called soft. Just pointing out the ridiculousness of you repeating BS narratives you heard.

They weren't all that much worse without him. What 10 wins? Had Covington been healthy (and had Butler not been such a head-case that T-Wolves might have gotten more in this trade), I think T-wolves finish around the same as last season.

Wolves are still suffering from poor guard play. That was why they got Butler in the first place. But he was a team cancer.

Getting rid of Thibs was more important than getting rid of Butler. Hopefully they draft/trade for some better guards.

If there is one thing the NBA has done correctly this year has been drama...just can't get enough of it.

Which team is going to give the max to Butler next year?

Wolves only won 31% of their games at the beginning of the season while he was on their team. Once he was off, they won 47% of their games. They got rid of the cancer...

My math might be rusty, but even if the Wolves won at 47% for the entire season, they're still sub-500 and still missing the playoffs.

What seed in the West are the T'wolves this year without Butler....
They were 4-9 with Kimmy Butler. Things really went down hill when that piece of trash team cancer was traded. If Robert Covington didn't miss almost the entire season after the trade they would've fared much better.

I look forward to watching you boy Kimmy choke on the playoffs like he's done every single playoffs he's been in but is somehow your hero.

Last edited:
Listen, as I told you, Minny would not make the playoffs with KAT leading them and Jimmy will get the max this summer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT