ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Harbaugh threatened by former player

Within the last 2 years I have met and been around both Jim Harbaugh and James Franklin for a full day.

The difference in how they carried themselves publicly and reacted with people is night and day.

I would send a kid to play for James Franklin in a NY minute. It's easy to see now how he did so well recruiting at Vandy (and of course PSU).

Gotta admit, I was wrong about predicting dominance for harbaugh at Michigan. It's been a combination of odd developments and disappointment.

I'm definitely not upset about it. Just surprised
Same exact thought and you know the Michigan people feel even more perplexed about it. Has to be personality related because even if he's not a magical coach on the field he was supposed to be raking in recruits like Cal and it's not happening.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
He is 28-11 at UM, with 2 ten win seasons. He lost a ton off his second team and did more with his first than most people thought possible. I think this coming year will be important to see if he can be successful there.

He is 28-11 at UM, with 2 ten win seasons. He lost a ton off his second team and did more with his first than most people thought possible. I think this coming year will be important to see if he can be successful there.

Their fans were real happy with the way they gave the bowl game away against Carolina, but they are really not happy with the losing streak they have going against tOSU now, he was hired to turn that series around the streak goes on. Then there is Franklin elevating PSU and it can be argued they are the number 2 program in the division now. If he goes 0-3 against MSU, PSU and tOSU, his seat would likely start getting pretty warm. Unless Patterson is eligible, he might be I haven't heard, they probably struggle again on offense so O-3 is a real possibility.

Think back two years and Franklin was on the hot seat and people were sayin nasty things about him. Time will tell.

Within the last 2 years I have met and been around both Jim Harbaugh and James Franklin for a full day.

The difference in how they carried themselves publicly and reacted with people is night and day.

I would send a kid to play for James Franklin in a NY minute. It's easy to see now how he did so well recruiting at Vandy (and of course PSU).

Will never wish Franklin any good at anything after the cheap trick he pulled his last game at Vandy. A Carpetbagger on top of it.

Was delighted to see Stoops refusing to shake his hand after the game.

Last edited:
He brought is 10 year old daughter on one of his in homes in Georgia a couple years ago, Supposely to play with the recruits 10 year old brother.

LOL

Is his ten year old son some kind of stud, lol.

Last edited:
He brought is 10 year old daughter on one of his in homes in Georgia a couple years ago, Supposely to play with the recruits 10 year old brother.
He also looked like a total creep doing the go-karts with Aubrey Solomon's little sister. I believe he also tried to impress recruits by climbing a tree and jumping into a pool while fully clothed.

What a freaking moron the player that is. Like your going to get away with threats like that. I’m sure schools will be lining up to take on his head case. There’s ways to handle things and ways not too. He picked the wrong way.

Don’t like Harbaugh at all really but you can’t tweet threats like that.

Yep, I thought he'd distinguished himself in the NFL as one of the 2 or 3 best coaches at that level, so i thought he'd kill in college. Made Stanford into what it is, so Michigan looked like a no-brainer, a layup.

For those of you saying it's his personality, that he wears out his welcome quickly.....maybe. But don't you think that would have been more a factor in the pros, with adult men, men who are bound by a contract and don't move on every 3 or 4 years?....

Yep, I thought he'd distinguished himself in the NFL as one of the 2 or 3 best coaches at that level, so i thought he'd kill in college. Made Stanford into what it is, so Michigan looked like a no-brainer, a layup.

For those of you saying it's his personality, that he wears out his welcome quickly.....maybe. But don't you think that would have been more a factor in the pros, with adult men, men who are bound by a contract and don't move on every 3 or 4 years?....

From all the reports coming out of San Fran that is exactly what he did.

Reactions: Jon(-24)
Harbaugh and his Brother-in-Law are total creeps. Must be one hell of a family reunion.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ironic that he is talking and acting that way yet his Twitter handle is about God. Hmm...fake follower.

Would love to have him transfer here and compete for a starting ILB position in 2019. We already have a couple of guys on the team who consistently lose their minds on social media.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT