ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Eaves radio comments

Jurich has elevated UL Big 3 sports programs and facilities during his tenure. His tactics are despicable, but his success covers a multitude of sins.

Funny thing: Pitino/Petrino are both Satan hires.
But Dan McDonnell is one of the highest character men in College baseball.

Logic says the NCAA can't penalize a school for taking advantage of the appeals process spelled out in their rules.

I thought the same thing, but there have been references to UL getting hit harder as a result of the appeal.

Appears that, as one would expect, that isn't the case.

Reactions: uky8unc5
I thought the same thing, but there have been references to UL getting hit harder as a result of the appeal.

Appears that, as one would expect, that isn't the case.

Well, the longer they drag it out with appeals, the longer those idiot fans have to get under Andre McGee's skin and possible get him to start talking.

If he does offer up info before they make a final decision Jerry Eaves may end up being right about the Death Penalty!

If they can track the money or get confirmation that POS knew (and we ALL know he did!), he's gone and they are done.

Also, I live in Louisville and have been walking around with a perma smile on my face the past two days!

Well, the longer they drag it out with appeals, the longer those idiot fans have to get under Andre McGee's skin and possible get him to start talking. If he does offer up info before they make a final decision Jerry Eaves may end up being right about the Death Penalty!
You know...McGee's silence has bothered me. With the firestorm of insults being hurled his direction, why doesn't he speak up? Do you suppose UL paid McGee to take the bullet of blame? Is that possible?

You know...McGee's silence has bothered me. With the firestorm of insults being hurled his direction, why doesn't he speak up? Do you suppose UL paid McGee to take the bullet of blame? Is that possible?

Definitely. There's a reason he's not talking. The way Pitino and uofl constantly drag his name through the mud and blame it all on him he has do have gotten something.

Jurich has elevated UL Big 3 sports programs and facilities during his tenure. His tactics are despicable, but his success covers a multitude of sins.

Funny thing: Pitino/Petrino are both Satan hires.
But Dan McDonnell is one of the highest character men in College baseball.

Mcdonnell is crooked like the rest...just listen to him

Reactions: Deli owl
Mcdonnell is crooked like the rest...just listen to him
Someone very close to me is tight friends with Coach McDonnell. So I have an insider viewpoint. He's an anomaly in the Cardinal camp: a Christian gentleman.

Someone very close to me is tight friends with Coach McDonnell. So I have an insider viewpoint. He's an anomaly in the Cardinal camp: a Christian gentleman.

He took a million a year to coach baseball...not very christian...thats theft

And speaking of Pitino, how stupid to you have to be to arrogantly chastise the NCAA during their press conference? That will really help with their appeal. Fool.
It's glaringly obvious no one has called that prick on his shit in a long, long time. Napoleonic complex little turd.

He took a million a year to coach baseball...not very christian...thats theft

So Christians shouldn't want to make good money? I have never busted your balls on here before but my goodness you really do deserve what you get. Are you Pepsi Man from about 10 or 12 years ago?

Count me firmly in the camp that thinks the whole cesspool masquerading as an athletics program got off extremely light. The only significant punishment is the vacated wins/title (which may or may not stand up through the appeal), but for all intents and purposes, it's business as usual. In fact, an article I read today suggested that the whole sleazey affair, may have the cast the program in a more sympathetic light with recruits.

I don't quite think it's a death penalty situation, but they escaped any penalty that will practically inhibit their future. They should have at the very least, had a substantial reduction in scholarships (as Jerry Meyer said, no one uses 12 players, so whatever loss imposed is basically meaningless) and at the very least another year of post season ban-outside of the already served self-imposed ban. As far as Pitino is concerned, a five game suspension for failing to monitor and supervise the program is a laughable slap on the wrist. Since the NCAA said that Pitiono failed to adequately monitor his program, then basically, the lightness of their sanctions suggest they don't consider that that failing to be a very big deal.

I can't feel sorry for Denny's treatment at the end of his career. The foundation investigation found out he's still cashing in a big check from U of L every year.

ADVERTISEMENT