ADVERTISEMENT

Jemarl Baker...?

Cat Ballou

Senior
Gold Member
Mar 24, 2007
Thought he was going to sign this week? I know Cal is waiting to announce signees, but you'd think something would have come out of the Baker camp. Would like to get this kid locked up. He was a great late pickup.

He's a Cat. UK just hasn't commented yet. His Twitter account even lists him as a UK signee. No worries.

He's a Cat. UK just hasn't commented yet. His Twitter account even lists him as a UK signee. No worries.

Great news - last time I'd looked at his twitter, I think it just said UK commit. Think this guy is going to fill an important role for us next year. Add Bamba and Cam and we are good to go!

LOL. Come on bro. He committed. Now add Bamba and Johnson and we're the favorite to win it all and lose 3-4 games max. Still wish we had've gotten Sexton and/or Lonnie Walker and Mitchell Robinson, but this is a stacked class we have.

Bamba
Diallo
Green
Vanderbilt
Washington
Richards
Alexander
Baker
Johnson

Great news - last time I'd looked at his twitter, I think it just said UK commit. Think this guy is going to fill an important role for us next year. Add Bamba and Cam and we are good to go!

One of his friends tagged him in the picture Coach Cal tweeted wearing Drake's shoes and I went to his account today and noticed it, so it may have been a recent change.

Either way, definitely glad he's in the fold. There are some hyper athletes in next year's class. If we land our share of the elite and bring back a few guys, a shooter like Baker can be a massive weapon.

Baker btw led the Under Armour circuit last year in three pointers made.:)

LOL. Come on bro. He committed. Now add Bamba and Johnson and we're the favorite to win it all and lose 3-4 games max. Still wish we had've gotten Sexton and/or Lonnie Walker and Mitchell Robinson, but this is a stacked class we have.

Bamba
Diallo
Green
Vanderbilt
Washington
Richards
Alexander
Baker
Johnson
Glad to see you back. Lol

Reactions: _NWO_Reloaded_
This brings up something I havent thought of in awhile...has Cal ever lost a commitment at UK? Happens ALL the time at other schools. Cal has had a handful transfer, but in 9 recruiting classes not one de-commit. So why some of yall worry about when/if someone will sign?

This brings up something I havent thought of in awhile...has Cal ever lost a commitment at UK? Happens ALL the time at other schools. Cal has had a handful transfer, but in 9 recruiting classes not one de-commit. So why some of yall worry about when/if someone will sign?
Only if you count the time Andrew Wiggins gave us the double-secret silent verbal.

I'll never stop hating that kid and his momma. If it weren't for momma he would have been here and we would have 9 and be going for 10.

I disagree. I was at the Stanford vs. Kansas game before the the Wichita-UK game. Wiggins was god awful that day. Put him in for us against Wichita and we lose that game 100%. Although we wouldnt have been and 8 seed playing an undefeated 1 seed had he come to UK so you might be right. No one will ever know for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT