ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Borzello: Louisville votes to terminate Rick Pitino's contract 'with just cause'

rick64

All-American
Jan 25, 2007
Louisville, KY
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...cause-louisville-cardinals-terminate-contract

"ULAA's October 4, 2017 letter to me says that I should have known about any assistant coach or staff member's complicity in the bribery matter," the affidavit states. "I reject that assertion. No reasonable level of oversight -- including the oversight that President Postel and AD Jurich recommended and that I implemented -- can guarantee that staff members will always act properly."

They ya go, blame everyone else. What a class act. Can't believe this is the same coach that myself and so many BBN fans thought so highly of.

You are correct. Right after the Powell ordeal, Eric Crawford, the sports writer for Louisville TV station, WDRB, the same sportswriter Slick wrote a book with, said there was no way the Powell lady was telling the truth since he knows for a fact that Slick is a "micro-manager" who knows what his players eat, who they talk to, go out with, what time they come home.

Seems Slick thinks he knows everything but in reality, he knows jack shit

I'm grateful for what Pitino did for UK, but I'm still looking forward to the movie and/or 30 For 30 that's going to chronicle his rise and spectacular fall (I hope the final shot is Louisville's national championship banner slowly being taken down). He's had a fantastically interesting career as one of the most morally bankrupt and polarizing figures in all of sports history.

Rick and UL deserve what they're getting. They made their bed and now they can lie in it.

If anyone at UNCC had even 1 ounce of honor, 1 shred of morality or 1 iota of class Ole Honest Roy 'Dadgummit" Williams would be fired immediately. Perpetual cheaters .... don't have any respect for them at all. Sham university. sham degrees & sham sports teams

Reactions: westerncat
[QUOTE="Jon_D, post: 6224886, member: 7532"]I'm grateful for what’s Pitino did for UK, but I'm still looking forward to the movie and/or 30 For 30 that's going to chronicle his rise and spectacular fall (I hope the final shot is Louisville's national championship banner slowly being taken down). He's had a fantastically interesting career as one of the most morally bankrupt and polarizing figures in all of sports history.[/QUOTE]

I’m grateful for what he did for UK, and i’m grateful for what he did for u6.

Reactions: J_Dee
ADVERTISEMENT