ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Brown will commit TONIGHT

Michigan damn
freaking-out.gif

Funny that his fake commit starts with Ken...does he have the wherewithal to make that play or did he tip his hand accidentally?

Talk about left field. This was way left field. Foul ball left field. Like, really foul ball left field. I'm not even mad, that's how unexpected that is.

Ugh, so damn frustrating.....the last month has been one big F you after another

what the f*** this is annoying. i was so excited and now just f***ing f*** F*** F*** F***

I guess the silver lining is we still have a good ball club, but it may not be a juggernaut.

The good thing about all these top recruits going to mediocre schools, is that nobody is going to be great.

Go Big Blue.... Call out any idiots on here, and Goodnight all.

Reactions: jgraf_1
News was leaking for UK....Some Michigan people guessing UK. Even those who swear by the crystal ball are like wtf....cuz they had almost zero picks.

How does something shift so quickly?

A waisted night could be worse I could be playing basketball for Cuonzo Martin next year and wasting my talent.

News was leaking for UK....Some Michigan people guessing UK. Even those who swear by the crystal ball are like wtf....cuz they had almost zero picks.

How does something shift so quickly?
someone intentionally ****ing with Kentucky

Reactions: jgraf_1
C'mon guys..... act like we've been there before. We've been there alot, and well definitely be there again.

There's reasons to be disappointed, but we are UK basketball...... Just think about that, we're fans and alumni of the greatest basketball program ever. In the long term.... we'll be just fine.

That's a given fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT