ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Brown will commit TONIGHT

just waiting
images

Reactions: EliteBlue
At this rate, everyone drinking will be wasted before they hear anything.

well... I've got about 15 minutes per my usual before I don't care what he does one way or the other. I'd really like to care. Please hurry up.

Jason, when I am going to get the MJ invite to get hammered with you man?!! I live in Gladeville. Gladeville will be a city by the time Brown announces!

Was his joking with classmates of committing to Kennesaw State.....

I guess we'll see...

wall/cousins
rose/cdr
davis/mkg
camby/travieso

but if jaylen commits, is this cal's best starting 5 ever? with three freshman?

talk amongst yourselves...

I gotta think there's more than that with the numbers that are following Jaylen's recruitment.

I'm guessing about 1,000 otherwise romantic evenings in Kentucky have been ruined tonight.

wife/GF: "You suddenly don't seem like you're in the mood. Something on your mind? And why are you incessantly checking your phone for 'weather reports'?"

I'm thinking maybe he really is going to Cal is announicng at (PT) as 9 in California time...if he does that I will go INSANE!!!

You think he's gonna keep everybody there, sitting, for 2 more hours to announce at 9 pm pacific that he's going to go to Cal? That sounds so dumb.

I'm getting freaking frustrated. I'm thinking about going outback and firing off a few rounds with my AR. That'll release some of this stress.

According to the student account that first said he would commit, Brown is now at home with his parents and "should" still be announcing tonight.

You think he's gonna keep everybody there, sitting, for 2 more hours to announce at 9 pm pacific that he's going to go to Cal? That sounds so dumb.

Honestly nothing will surprise me tonight. We could go without a commitment at all and that wouldn't surprise me either lol...

For some perspective.....this waiting game is certainly agonizing but I think staring at the door in Memphis for 3 hours waiting on Cal was even worse

How about for now on.... Instead of posting the name of a school only, try posting a source to go with it.

The pitchforks and torches are about to come out on these people at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT