ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Brown will commit TONIGHT

Bigkyfan10

Sophomore
Jan 12, 2005
Per twitter(Chris Fisher with 247 sports) and on a separate note, straighthoops.com twitter account just predicted Brown to UK a few hours ago(he predicted Ingram, Diallo, and Newman correctly days before public announcement)... he is supposed to make an announcement after some banquet tonight. This is getting exciting!

Last edited:
Reactions: RedRiverSaga
Nothing but a rumor from one account.

Can we please start banning people who posts threads with titles as if they're actual facts?

At least cite sources correctly. StraightHoops.com did not say he would commit tonight. Actually, they said "We're making our call: Jaylen Brown to #Kentucky - not sure when though"

Okay, I tried my best not to get invested and get my hopes up... but all you damn optimists finally brought me over to your side :D

All I have to say is I better not end up crushed yet again *fingers crossed*

Chris Fisher reporting that the decision will be made following the Wheeler High School banquet, per @Wheeler_Cats (The school's team twitter account).

Per twitter(Chris Fisher) and straighthoops.com twitter account just predicted Brown to UK a few hours ago... he is supposed to make an announcement after some banquet tonight. This is getting exciting!

So, we just need a fellow Go Big Bluer to get into that banquet, eh?

Let us know when the stream is ready.

(Coach Cal: "You people are crazy.")

1012445.gif

Wait, so is Fisher saying Brown will commit to UK tonight or just commit somewhere tonight? Pretty big difference.

What's his pick in the Psychic Friends Network ball?

Wait, so is Fisher saying Brown will commit to UK tonight or just commit somewhere tonight? Pretty big difference.

What's his pick in the Psychic Friends Network ball?
Fisher is just saying he will commit somewhere tonight.

Apparently Brown spoke to Cal already tonight.

@MaizeAndBlue14: JB's HS coach just confirmed the news, added JB just got off the phone w Cal around 7.

good, I'm glad its tonight. I need to stop checking here every 2 hours and get ready for summer

Reactions: ukfan041
Apparently Brown spoke to Cal already tonight.

@MaizeAndBlue14: JB's HS coach just confirmed the news, added JB just got off the phone w Cal around 7.
I hope this is good news. Lots of times recruits call the coaches where they are not going to let them know, before they commit elsewhere. Hope this isn't the case.

Crystal ball still 58/36 in favor of Michigan.
We shall see, lots of UK buzz but as we have seen the buzz isn't always correct.

Could be a BIG night!!

Please, please, don't let this recent UK buzz turn out to be a last minute attempt to create a smokescreen. I noticed Michigan recently got another pick in the crystal ball. Ugh, every non-UK pick in that damn ball feels like a knife in my chest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT