ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Brown to Kentucky.....

Bigkyfan10

Sophomore
Jan 12, 2005
Is what straighthoops.com is hearing on twitter... He has over 1000 followers. Hopefully he is right. Apparently he called Diallo to Kansas before it was announced so maybe there is some thruth to it.

He is now calling Brown to Kentucky on Twitter (updated)

Last edited:
Guy did call Diallo to Kansas yesterday, but not sure if he was just following everyone else. Looks like there is some smoke to Kentucky being in a favorable position though.

Is what straighthoops.com is hearing on twitter... He has over 1000 followers. Hopefully he is right. Apparently he called Diallo to Kansas before it was announced so maybe there is some thruth to it.
#donedeal;)

That would be awesome and the most logical choice, but this signing period hasn't been logical and I'm going to wait until we hear it from Brown himself.

We could really use some good news right about now.

Reactions: bigc45157
OP, I don't know either. I wanted to change something in one of my thread headers and couldn't figure out how.

Please, please, please come true!! The way things have gone, this would make sense. Seemed he was addidas and ends up at a nike school. Bassackwards just like this recruiting period. It would be a pleasant surprise that we are do!! He also pushes us to having a very, very good chance once again.

Please people, including the OP
Think before you start a new subject title.
Even if you are almost 100% sure do not make it sound that what you are saying is a done deal.
With all the experiences that us fans have had with done deals and it did not pan out, we should have learned to wait until it becomes true, instead of making a wishful prediction.

Reactions: trueblue1958
In fairness to the source. He called Diallo to KU the day before his announcement, you can see that in his timeline.

Just because he got that one right doesn't mean he's got this one right. It is nice to feel momentum in his recruitment nonetheless

Murray and Brown baby. Think about it.

Ulis
Murray
Brown
Poy
Skal

Then Briscoe, Mulder, Mathews, and Lee off the bench. We'd be right back to total domination and intimidation baby. Hell yeah. We'd be right back with the swag with those two beasts.

Reactions: will1976
Murray and Brown baby. Think about it.

Ulis
Murray
Brown
Poy
Skal

Then Briscoe, Mulder, Mathews, and Lee off the bench. We'd be right back to total domination and intimidation baby. Hell yeah. We'd be right back with the swag with those two beasts.

Hell just Brown with a line up of

Ulis
Briscoe
Brown
Poy
Skal

and Lee , Mulder , Matthews as the 3 main back ups . That is the best team next year as you have the 1 and 2 pick in next year's draft and pros equal success .

Straight Hoops called the Ingram one too, but then again who didn't? I just hope it's true--would love to add Brown!

Most popular YouTube mix tape for Jaylen Brown for those that haven't seen it:

Please God. Let us get Brown and Murray. It'd be sexy watching Brown attack the basket and throw down highlight reel dunks. And watching Murray score 15 a game at the 2, and be one of the best 2 guards in the country. Plus Brown can defend. He can guard those 6'8 wings. We didn't have anybody to do that last year after Poy went down. Decker just abused my boy Booker.

Reactions: Redbone blue
If true does the Malik Newman miss go down as the best recruiting miss of the Calipari era? It sure does sound like that rumor might have had more truth to it than some of us thought. Would be so great if we can land Brown.

I said earlier that Brown can be the man at UK without 25 shots and while getting 30+ minutes. Absolutely be the man.

Brown is knee deep in minutes at his position. Hell, he could go there. Plant a flag in it and start his own country at the 3 spot.

Reactions: argubs2
I always thought since he's a southern kid he wouldn't wanna go to freaking Michigan. Hell he'd probably have to play the 4 at Michigan anyways. They got a Irving, Walton and Levert at the 1,2, and 3 so...

Reactions: lvjayhox
If true does the Malik Newman miss go down as the best recruiting miss of the Calipari era? It sure does sound like that rumor might have had more truth to it than some of us thought. Would be so great if we can land Brown.

I must have missed something. What rumor are you referring to?

ADVERTISEMENT