ADVERTISEMENT

Jared Vanderbilt is absolutely the most ridiculous...

Not sure he would play for us next yr due to injury not tallent. So loss is really not that great unless Travis doesn't come . Then may be thin in front court.

I dont Blame him. One more injury in college and he doesn’t make a dime. At least try to get one contract just in case.

But, how does he plan on playing over 80 games, in a more physical game, against grown men, when he can't stay healthy in HS or just 14 games in college? He needed to come back and prove that his body could hold up, for at least a season. Regardless, I wish him the best of luck.

Some of our fans just suck.

How hard is it to wish him well and focus on all of the positive things we have going for us this coming year? JV had an insanely tough decision on top of an extremely odd predicament. Would do some people well to try and be understanding instead of bashing.

So, I’ll say it again: some of y’all suck. (But most of y’all don’t) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s often said “once a Cat always a Cat”. There are a few former players that I don’t feel deserve that moniker and he’s way up that list. I don’t want to wish bad things on a kid’s future but if he fails I sure won’t lose any sleep. With all that said we should have a tremendous team next year. Really looking forward to it. GO CATS.

How hard is it to wish him well and focus on all of the positive things we have going for us this coming year? JV had an insanely tough decision on top of an extremely odd predicament. Would do some people well to try and be understanding instead of bashing.

So, I’ll say it again: some of y’all suck. (But most of y’all don’t) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
What's that engineer doing in your avatar? Playing make believe chemistry with the clouds on that chalk board?

Reactions: Ugoff
But, how does he plan on playing over 80 games, in a more physical game, against grown men, when he can't stay healthy in HS or just 14 games in college? He needed to come back and prove that his body could hold up, for at least a season. Regardless, I wish him the best of luck.
You don't have to play 80 games to sign a contract. Ask Fultz. Ask Giles. Some team obviously told him something worth hearing. Just wish him well.

Dont try to rationalize it....cant be done....right up there with most hated player ever with Randolph Morris

You don't have to play 80 games to sign a contract. Ask Fultz. Ask Giles. Some team obviously told him something worth hearing. Just wish him well.

Hopefully that's the case but it's also possible he heard absolutely nothing and wanted out anyways.

Oh well. Hopefully he gets drafted and does well

I do wish him the best but am also happy to see him go. I'm glad he chose UK, sorry that he struggled with injuries but also am not convinced he was always (or even ever) on the same page as Cal. There's a chance he'd have really helped next year but I think there's a better chance this is addition by subtraction - especially if Travis joins the team.

It's easy to think of it like we're losing a healthy Vanderbilt at his best.

But he could easily continue down this injury plagued career path and miss time when it matters most.

Reactions: Newcattitudes
He could play here and prove it or get injured or he could be paid to prove it or get injured. School will be here when he finds out. I'd loved to have watched it here but can't blame him for getting some cash flow especially with a bad wheel or two.

ADVERTISEMENT