ADVERTISEMENT

James Wiseman information

This board would be so much better if you dont attack a guy who went against what your friend on here said. Hes a big boy and who ever posts are entitled to their own opinion.
I found what he said to be honest, but in all fairness hes the first to complain about coachx11 who I find super credible. Dont throw stones if your house is made of glass.

I understand and well about going out and just naming sources. People tell you things in confidence and no need to break loyalty over a free message board unless someone willing to pay for sources lmfao

So chill, leave people alone. Hes an adult he can defend himself

I've already explained this to you.

And Also, there are people on this board that know me, where I'm from, and what I've done. It's not the same as a random guy coming through making claims. So stop comparing it.

I've been on this board since 2001.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
I've already explained this to you.

And Also, there are people on this board that know me, where I'm from, and what I've done. It's not the same as a random guy coming through making claims. So stop comparing it.

I've been on this board since 2001.
Not here to start an argument
I take issue with you down playing others info like coachx11 and your friends who jump in for you and attack. So chill, we all love UK.. well most here.
But if someone disagrees with your contact it might not be a direct attack just an opinion. That's all. Like I said I dont know you personally, but found you credible

Wiseman will get drafted in spite of Penny if that's where he chooses to go. "I" could get him drafted.

I thought the point was improving as much as you can in the one season you play in college, not just "getting drafted."

It's why guys like Davis/Wall/Knox choose UK. Cal helps them improve in one season more than most could - both on a competitive and mental level. Otherwise, they'd just pick schools like Baylor and FSU.

I thought the point was improving as much as you can in the one season you play in college, not just "getting drafted."

It's why guys like Davis/Wall/Knox choose UK. Cal helps them improve in one season more than most could - both on a competitive and mental level. Otherwise, they'd just pick schools like Baylor and FSU.

Of course that's the point but did Fultz improve in his one year at Washington? Did Simmons improve while at LSU for 3 months under the amazing coaching of Johnny Jones? These kids could get drafted out of high school based upon potential and speculation alone so some do not consider their single year in college as an opportunity to improve.

Last edited:
Of course that's the point but did Fultz improve in his one year at Washington? Did Simmons improve while her at LSU for 3 months under the amazing coaching of Johnny Jones? These kids could get drafted out of high school based upon potential and speculation alone so some do not consider their single year in college as an opportunity to improve.

They have also proven to have made foolish choices.

Reactions: flacat22
If Wiseman is the puss that Skal was he can go to Memphis and I won’t bat an eye.

UK will be fine.

Cal used Labissiere wrong. Admitted it. Instead of playing him back to the basket he was always gonna be best used catching the ball 15 feet out and operating. I never understood Cal’s fascination with trying to turn him into a banger and that’s maybe my biggest criticism of his time at UK.

That team with Labissiere confident and working how he wanted was a Final Four team.

While I agree about that on offense, he should have been better protecting the rim and rebounding.

Reactions: Col. Angus
ADVERTISEMENT