ADVERTISEMENT

James Wiseman information

Uh, Frank, don't mess on a brudder's...................................................homeless shelter...
This board would be so much better if you dont attack a guy who went against what your friend on here said. Hes a big boy and who ever posts are entitled to their own opinion.
I found what he said to be honest, but in all fairness hes the first to complain about coachx11 who I find super credible. Dont throw stones if your house is made of glass.

I understand and well about going out and just naming sources. People tell you things in confidence and no need to break loyalty over a free message board unless someone willing to pay for sources lmfao

So chill, leave people alone. Hes an adult he can defend himself

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Hopefully, Memphis sucks this season and it makes his decision easy.

LSU sucked the year before Simmons, Washington sucked the year before Fultz, Oklahoma sucked the year before Young, I could go on...Its no longer about wanting to compete for a title as a team with some of these kids (not saying that's the case with Wiseman) but the team first framework certainly can be seen by some as a detriment to the branding of a one-man show.

Reactions: Newcattitudes
In all fairness you are the first to pick apart anyone who has inside info like from coachx11.
I believe what I read based on what I know. For example, what you wrote I find credible. I don’t see any reason you would make that up. Then again there were guys credible and directly involved with Zion who were shocked when he went to Duke. So even the most credible can be wrong. The Zion misdirection was a direct retaliation for Kevin Knox

I don’t mind the banter, I don’t like the personal attacks. As long as it’s respectful I’m fair game. I just think you should critique and give credit when it’s due.

I actually took a few minutes and looked back on my posts from months ago because lord knows what I knew “in that moment”.

Hopefully people will see that they aged well.

Just like the DJ Jeffries kid. I posted that he wouldn’t be at UK in late March.

I’ll post some something later for those who care.

I want to be like you. I can cuss like a sailor on a message board. You are too tough for me. I want you happy though. "Morg" loves you too. (I can't really speak for him though.) I know Frank does, well, ah, I can't really speak for him either but, Awf does, well, he told me to shut up a while back so I really can't speak for him either. Uh, CD for sure, uh, but, I can't speak for her either...Oh well, you love you. Oh well, maybe not either... Be Good Ole KS...(Just an aside, they don't let me in their group either...)

@morgousky
@FrankUnderwood
@awf
@Cindog28
LOL, you're 100% in the group (you forgot Kev69) and screaming for them to help you right now.

Why don't you guys get a room instead of hijacking a legit basketball thread with your stupid internet fight?

tenor.gif

I don’t mind the banter, I don’t like the personal attacks. As long as it’s respectful I’m fair game. I just think you should critique and give credit when it’s due.

I actually took a few minutes and looked back on my posts from months ago because lord knows what I knew “in that moment”.

Just like the DJ Jeffries kid. I posted that he wouldn’t be at UK in late March.

Uh, that was pointed at "Morg". Maybe someone messed up.

Continue posting plz. I personally love reading your material

Reactions: Big Blue in 502
I want to be like you. I can cuss like a sailor on a message board. You are too tough for me. I want you happy though. . Uh, CD for sure, uh, but, I can't speak for her either...Oh well, you love you. Oh well, maybe not either... Be Good Ole KS....

@Cindog28
Wait... More like, "for sure" not for me. I'm not a fan of KS. Such a bully and talks more ish then anyone here.

Back to the thread. James Wiseman has had a crappy summer and if now he drags Jefferies to the "delusion" known as Penphis, then I hope they both have a good life and I will boo the hell out of Penphis any chance I get.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Boy , you get called out multiple times a week lol. I can’t tell if your delusion is purposeful trolling or true delusion. Either way, it’s quite comical so please continue!
Boy you come at me multiple times a week and end up crying for me to leave you alone. Maybe have one of the tougher and smarter clowns in the posse come at me in the future.

Wait... More like, "for sure" not for me. I'm not a fan of KS. Such a bully and talks more ish then anyone here.

Back to the thread. James Wiseman has had a crappy summer and if now he drags Jefferies to the "delusion" known as Penphis, then I hope they both have a good life and I will boo the hell out of Penphis any chance I get.
I bully the 6 people who come at me on a regular basis. Good call Bam Bam Bigelow.

Boy you come at me multiple times a week and end up crying for me to leave you alone. Maybe have one of the tougher and smarter clowns in the posse come at me in the future.
Yoi are fighting a lost cause. They will team up then Complain to the mods to ban you. Rinse and repeat. It's a joke

But don't hate on Elvis CD...

Reactions: Cindog28
This thread is why this board gets its rep. Dude comes with some info and is lambasted. Even when the info seems to be legit considering today’s news, the abutment has long devolved into name calling and chest puffing. Stuuuuupid.

Reactions: GG24 and westerncat
“Typo” ...

I could have went into the nuance's of the language with the boy and extended meanings of the way I spelled it but it is not worth it. Yes, if you look up acceptance and exceptance and see exceptance is not a word and definitely not an established word but that never has stopped me before. The English language is the hardest bar none to use correctly on a regular basis. You do have to work at it.

I have no issue with admitting my mistakes but what I typed, I typed on purpose and do not make any excuses for it. I meant; exceptance. (Except is a word, why not "exceptance"? Just me typing out loud.)

I like having fun. I even tried with the doom and gloom(er) but he was having none of it. (Someone may still yet explain it to him where I left myself open to a good comical comeback (on purpose) but it doesn't matter at this point.)

Thanks though!

I could have went into the nuance's of the language with the boy and extended meanings of the way I spelled it but it is not worth it. Yes, if you look up acceptance and exceptance and see exceptance is not a word and definitely not an established word but that never has stopped me before. The English language is the hardest bar none to use correctly on a regular basis. You do have to work at it.

I have no issue with admitting my mistakes but what I typed, I typed on purpose and do not make any excuses for it. I meant; exceptance. (Except is a word, why not "exceptance"? Just me typing out loud.)

I like having fun. I even tried with the doom and gloom(er) but he was having none of it. (Someone may still yet explain it to him where I left myself open to a good comical comeback (on purpose) but it doesn't matter at this point.)

Thanks though!

The scary thing is I knew what you meant.

Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT