ADVERTISEMENT

Jamal Murray

BGCATFAN2012

Junior
Aug 19, 2020
Hes back to his ole ways. Beating Portland on a last second 3 after Damion Lilliard goes Dame Time. Un real finish to that game. Awesome battle down the stretch with him and Lillard trading 3s to end the game.

Love me some Jamal Murray! Nuggets are also my favorite NBA team. Used to always like Portland and also Damion. Can’t pull for them anymore, with that fraud, Sharpe, on their roster. Fvck that guy.

What are you talking about? We set him up and utilized him to 1-8 from 3 in a round of 32 loss baby!
I didn’t think he hit a 3 in that loss to Indiana. Thought it was the first game all season in where he didn’t hit a 3. I didn’t watch it, however, I was at work. Listened to it on the radio.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
I didn’t think he hit a 3 in that loss to Indiana. Thought it was the first game all season in where he didn’t hit a 3. I didn’t watch it, however, I was at work. Listened to it on the radio.

You might be right. Either way it was the patented “end of year shooting slump” that happened for Murray. Same as the one that happened for the entire 2010 team, Knight in the final four, Booker, Monk, Herro, all of last years team, etc etc

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Murray was an absolute treat to watch here. He was a go-to guy, could get his shot wherever he wanted.

I looked at the box score Jokic graded out "+/-" as -8. 33 pts, 10 rebounds, 9 assists.

Something doesn't get picked up in stats.

Reactions: Montana81
ADVERTISEMENT