Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Jamal Murray‏Verified account@BeMore27 44m44 minutes ago
Who is this guy? Anybody know him?
1f3f9.png
1f3f9.png
1f3f9.png

DF6KLPiV0AAbUpz.jpg

Cool pic! Last I checked in many were saying Murray may start the season at PG for the Nuggets with Mudiay being relegated to backup.

Murray could end up being the centerpiece in a Kyrie deal but Nuggets seem unwilling to trade him. Might include Harris instead.

Murray could end up being the centerpiece in a Kyrie deal but Nuggets seem unwilling to trade him. Might include Harris instead.
I saw one trade proposal saying Murray, Harris, Chandler, and a draft pick for Irving, which is crazy imo.

Link

Last edited:
You can't pry those newspapers out of these older guys dead hands. My father is the same way.

One thing is certain, that's not the commercial appeal (memphis paper) in cals hands.

"The only time I see the commercial appeal is when I back over it leaving the driveway"

You can't pry those newspapers out of these older guys dead hands. My father is the same way.

One thing is certain, that's not the commercial appeal (memphis paper) in cals hands.

"The only time I see the commercial appeal is when I back over it leaving the driveway"

Cal and I are close to the same age and the only reason I'd pick up a news paper is to see if you had graduated...yet...:rolleyes:

The Nuggets do have something of a glut of guards, but no real proven talent like Kyrie. What stands at any moment is pretty much good for only that moment. Who knows what will happen between now and the NBA's opening night. Whose potential might you trade away? Should you at all? I guess it's why GM's get fairly large bucks to.

Yet more proof that Cal's superteam concept for next year is Quickley, Zion, Barrett and Shittu as the core 4. Those four replace Diallo, Knox, and two of Washington, Vandy, Richards, Gabriel, who are the next most likely departures.

That might actually be Plan A, although I think he's still going to make a big push for Reddish. Would still like him to offer King, but I think he may have to wait to see who else we lose to draft.

Yet more proof that Cal's superteam concept for next year is Quickley, Zion, Barrett and Shittu as the core 4. Those four replace Diallo, Knox, and two of Washington, Vandy, Richards, Gabriel, who are the next most likely departures.

That might actually be Plan A, although I think he's still going to make a big push for Reddish. Would still like him to offer King, but I think he may have to wait to see who else we lose to draft.

Reddish would fit perfectly in that line up!

So much depends on who stays and who goes. I think Knox, Diallo, and Gabriel are gone for sure after this year.

After that, we've got several guys who could be 2 and through - Richards, Washington, Vandy, Alexander, and Green. That is a damned good sophomore core, plus add in sharp-shooter Baker and Junior Wynyard.

I suspect however that at least one, perhaps two of those super sophs might actually excel enough to be OAD.

I think Cal adds 4 early to replace the 3 and then tries to talk a couple of guys into waiting until Spring to see what happens with the rest. Regardless, if we just add those 4 to the returnees, we are going to be stacked.

ADVERTISEMENT