ADVERTISEMENT

Jamal Mashburn question!

Scotty00

Senior
Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
If I was wanting to get a Mash jersey signed is there anyone who could point me in the right direction to make that happen? Any info would be appreciated. I know it’s a long shot but thought I’d ask.

I'm not going to be that guy that puts his address information out there but there are fan mail sites for autographs that lists these type of things. Certain people/athletes may charge and it could vary on the item.

Reactions: Scotty00
1143362243714.jpg

I'm not going to be that guy that puts his address information out there but there are fan mail sites for autographs that lists these type of things. Certain people/athletes may charge and it could vary on the item.

Do you know of a site? I don’t care to pay at all. He’s always been my favorite Cat and I have his All Star jersey I’d love to get signed to hang in my man cave.

Do you know of a site? I don’t care to pay at all. He’s always been my favorite Cat and I have his All Star jersey I’d love to get signed to hang in my man cave.
Star Tiger, SCF TTM Manager or Fanmail.biz but it really varies on the person. It can be a scavenger hunt and extremely nerve racking trying to find up to date reliable sources. It's a hobby that you're at the mercy of those who have sought the autograph out before you to be honest and share with others. I tend to lean a lot on the first 2 in the past. Sports Collectors Net is apparently really good but is a pay site.

I must add though, it's very important if you do autographs through the mail, it is a risk your item may never get signed or returned back to you. You would be sending to his home rather than an agency or a private signing where you can send items into a venue if he ever does those. There's no guarantees and generally those who do this hobby don't send anything they would be upset if they don't get back. You can send expensive items but It's a risk you'd have to be comfortable taking. I don't say that to discourage you but it would be wrong if I did not let you know that before. Hope you do get that jersey signed if you send it out and might try to send him some of my old cards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty00
ADVERTISEMENT