ADVERTISEMENT

Jailhawks vs Washington at the Sprint Center

Schwagg

Junior
Feb 4, 2003
Gulf Shores
KU down 2 at half. Self scrambling to find different refs at halftime since usual honorary team members(big 12 refs) not available to officiate tonight.

A couple of HS refs from the crowd could do better than some I've watched recently.

Squawks down 8 early in 2nd, but 4 fouls on UW & none on KU. Self either replaced the disobedient refs or they got a stern talking to at halftime.

Second half fouls so far:

Washington 7
KU 0

Hmmm, 14 points with 2 left. What was the lead against WVU last year when the mountaineers collapsed? It was double digits with 2 and some change left I believe.

Kansas will start pressing now and get crazy physical. Watch. None of it will get called.

Op is a Kansas fan. She knows the kiss of death is starting an upset alert thread Especially when it's her team

Washington gets rid of the guy they kept way too long because he was a good recruiter and they're almost immediately competitive again.

Hope Memphis is watching

It’s in Kansas City they don’t lose at phog. Clearly they are overrated lacking depth, bigs, and playmakers. Vick’s solid

Tourney Chokehawks aren't supposed to choke in the regular season.

Told everyone after the UK game that Kansas was shit..Maybe a top 15 team.. They're not going get better.I doubt Billy Preston plays..Adidas $$$$

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk
KiimohawkWell-Known Member

This guy is literally to dumb to post on a message board---you should see him on Rafters. Ive never seen a guy put his foot directly in his own a$$ on a daily basis. His KU posts are comedic gold on just how wrong a guy can be.

Is Schwagg still over there posting idiocy about KU not being as good as Iowa State and then every post he makes Line Ski Cat fellates him?

Schwagg is a K State fan, btw.

52 Feb 2, 2017

Main board post says kstate fan

Well the college basketball media loves bill self because he's a "nice guy" so I'm actually expecting the false outrage and pressure to start pouring in over how the NCAA is going Preston wrong any day now tbh

KiimohawkWell-Known Member

This guy is literally to dumb to post on a message board---you should see him on Rafters. Ive never seen a guy put his foot directly in his own a$$ on a daily basis. His KU posts are comedic gold on just how wrong a guy can be.

Is Schwagg still over there posting idiocy about KU not being as good as Iowa State and then every post he makes Line Ski Cat fellates him?

Schwagg is a K State fan, btw.

52 Feb 2, 2017

Main board post says kstate fan
As long as he hates on KU, what’s the problem? I thought his posts were fun. Hey Scwagg, can we get you to hate UL and IU as well? There are plenty of reasons to join in.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
So Kansas gets beat, does that mean UK drops out of the top 25 and Kansas drops to 3?
Im pretty sure that's how ESPN rankings work.

Reactions: howercat
Pretty funny down the stretch. KU fouled UW center down low, of course no call. But in the ensuing scramble for the ball, Washington gets it and throws it out for a dagger 3. Had to love that.

But right after that was the bogus technical for taunting after that 3. Graham missed both shots as the ball surely knew.

I'll be shocked if KU wins the big 12 even tho it's weaker than even usual.

Reactions: howercat and Ugoff
I decided not to even watch this game - figured on a blowout. Caught the end....stripes did all they could down the stretch. That T following the dagger 3 was weak sauce. Call that on KU and they'd have had to carry Self out of there.

Kansas was terrible tonight and shot only 25% from 3. Just like UF if you play great 'D' on 3 point shooting you will win vs. Kansas. They have no Depth after the first five and right now Graham and Vick are there best players. I am not impressed with Udoka Azubuike at Center and would rather have Freshman Richards. I also don't see this great player in Malik Newman just like at MSU he still does not impress me. I still believe there is more to the story to Fr. Billy Preston and we are not hearing everything that is going on with Preston. To me a car accident and looking at Financials on the Car doesn't sit out a 5* player like Billy Preston for now 8 games. I am sure we will see a Bill Self meltdown and will now pressure Kansas or the NCAA whoever is looking at the Billy Preston issue since the Jayhawks has there 1st loss and they looked terrible tonight. Has anyone heard other than Car Accident and looking at the car financial papers is something else holding up the Billy Preston return?

ADVERTISEMENT