ADVERTISEMENT

Jager Burton Tweet

I'd really like to see this young man join our team. He can make the memes all day every day. I don't mind one bit

Reactions: Ky grandpa
He would be loved at UK and could continue this new tradition of having a kick-a$$ OL. I think UK will put 2-3 OL into the NFL next season after seeing Stenberg drafted this year and Big George last season. Burton is a UK name. One of my favorite UK football players was name Burton!
I agree I could see Kinnard first round Young 3rd round and Fortner 5 to 7th round.

I feel like we're going to have to create an honorary shot called the jagerburton for him....every time he makes a big play, everyone take the shot!

Reactions: Ky grandpa
You will probably be sober then, lineman very seldom make shot taking worthy plays. But then again, you can be your own judge what a big play is. "He didn't give up a sack, big play Jager" and take a shot. Hell I would get thirsty and make stuff up. "Well no penalty on him that play, time for another shot."

I feel like we're going to have to create an honorary shot called the jagerburton for him....every time he makes a big play, everyone take the shot!
xpku95T.jpg

Reactions: CB3UK
ADVERTISEMENT