ADVERTISEMENT

IU at ND today

So are you going to claim the Notre Dame loss wasn't terrible?
Absolutely awful, but past is past. Stats are for losers

If someone in ur life makes a mistake, do you continually hound and badger them the rest of your life and remind them.

Sorry I don't live that way.

If someone in ur life makes a mistake, do you continually hound and badger them the rest of your life and remind them.

If someone in my life continues to make the same mistake and it is reasonable for me to comment on, yes. I will continue to try to make that person better if I care about them. And I would hope they’d do the same for me.

Cal loses to inferior competition season after season. Not changing his approach or implementing a real offense or coaching a zone defense to switch to. He makes the same mistakes every year and some of us actually care and want the program to improve.

Let me ask you this, if you had someone you care for who was making the same mistakes over and over would you not do anything to try to stop them?

Last edited:

Cal makes mistake after mistake. This isn’t a one time or two time deal. It’s repetitive at this point.

With his awesome win today, let it be known that IU's coach is now on the list to replace Cal starting today.
If we are fortunate enough to reel him in, he can coach today's game virtually against UNC, making him the first college basketball coach in history to coach two teams to victory on the same day.

With his awesome win today, let it be known that IU's coach is now on the list to replace Cal starting today.
If we are fortunate enough to reel him in, he can coach today's game virtually against UNC, making him the first college basketball coach in history to coach two teams to victory on the same day.
Hell, what coach couldn’t do better than Cal or late?! That’s the real question.

ADVERTISEMENT